Melody 10 ~ The Mukami brothers

Start from the beginning

"Oie!"

.

.

.

Ommfph!

Oh... It's hard and warm but didn't hurt like I expected. Well built as well might I add.

"Abune (that was close)..." I heard the two of them sigh behind me.

I peeked opened my eyes only for it to look straight onto a new face.

He had light brown hair where it was blonde at the tips. It was messy and tied up in a bun where the bangs was left untouched and some strands hanging out from the back.

"You are heavy..... just like I expected," He commented with his eyes still closed.

I flushed at his sentence but also fuming with anger.

Why does everyone keep enjoying raising my temper?!

"Y-You...." No insult words came to my mind since I had just met him.

I was caught off guard when he opened his chocolate brown eyes which locked straight with mine. He was staring intensely which made me feel uncomfortable.

"W-what now?"

"When you gonna get off me? Didn't you hear me? I said you are heavy."

I immediately realised the position we were in.

I. Was. On. Top. Of. Him.

I immediately got off him.

"I- I thought you caught me while standing."

He got up and massaged his neck.

"Why would I when you were so eager to fall?" He questioned looking down at me as I was still on the floor.

It left me dumbfounded. Now why would I---

As If he read my mind, he answered before the question even left my lips. "You got up even though you were weak. Then disobeyed those three even though they told you not to. You were begging to hit the floor."

God he is so frustrating to talk to!

Wait, those three?

"Three?" I asked him confused.

He pointed with his index finger at Kou, Ruki and finally....... My stomach.

I immediately covered it with my arms, embarrassed that he had heard it and he wasn't even in the room!

"Ne, ne, who are you?"

I was startled by a new voice again so I whipped my head around  to see who it was this time.

When did HE get here?!

He had grey eyes with black hair but lighter grey at the tips. The longest point in his hair reached down to his chin, with long bangs that go right past his eyes. The bangs are parted with one piece in the middle and the rest on the either side of his head. The rest of it looks messy and curly. 

He had a pale complexion which made me notice the scar on the bridge of his nose along with one on the lower bottoms of this left cheek. It made me wonder how he got them.

I shook my head. Focus Kari. You need to go home.

"It's not important since I am leaving anyways." I answered him.

Mr perverted stalker held out his hands for me to take but I ignored it and got up myself. I patted the dust off my school clothes.

"You're still stubborn as ever," he commented when I turned around to leave.