Part 2

Hours later Mix was a disaster he could not stand up on his feet.

- Win , take me home.

-Dude, I'm just as wasted as you . First (other cutiepie, I love him. He's the guy who died in the shipper ) he remembered that outside was Mix's bodyguard. And he decided to call the man who was still outside the place.

-Dude, excuse me, could you take Mix to his house?. he drank too much tonight and he's a little bit annoying and dense.

-Sure, Earth walked in and saw Mix with his head resting on one of the tables.

- Mix !!! We're going home!!!

-Home? I don't want to go there . Leave me !!!

-Come, I'll take you there so you can rest. Uhmmmm ? Earth tried to pick him up...

-I need to pee...

-Ok, okey stand up, I'll take you to the bathroom.

He leaned on Earth shoulder and they walked together to the bathroom. Once they came in ...

-Do you need me to help you with the zipper? He said it jokingly.

-NOO, I can do it alone .... .

-Are you sure? Mix almost lost his balance. Do you want to help me with something else? Holding my pen ...

-What are you talking about? Mix ... you're too drunk. You better hurry !!!! It's too late.

-Ok, okay ....

- Let me carry you on my back. The drive to the exit and to the parking lot is long. Get on my back.

- Nooo .

-Do you want me to take you like a baby then???

- Uhmmm , I don't know . Mix was almost falling asleep, he did not know what he said .Put your arms around my neck and hold on to me . Earth carried him like a small boy and Mix adjusted his legs around Earth's waist .

- Mmmmm , are you comfortable prince ??? Mix rested his face between Earth's neck and shoulder. Quickly he was asleep. You act rude but I know you are very docile ...

When they got home ....

- Mix .... wake up !. We arrived home. Can you get up or do you want me to carry you again?

- Hmmmmm . Earth carried him him again. It was very late, however there was always someone available in case something was offered to them , when the young Mix had not come home and employee was available to open the door for him....like a prince.

-Sorry for bothering you so late. Earth said to the lady who opened the door for them.

-Something happened to young Mix ? she asked concerned

-No, he's ok, he's just drunk. Earth made him lay on one of the sofas.

- Uhmmm , I want water !! It's hot here.... Mix said while being wasted in the sofa.

- Could you get Mix some water, please?

Earth realized that he had left his cell phone in the car .

- Mix wait here, I'll be right back....don't go anywhere!!!

-I'm hot!!! Mix started to take off the shirt he was wearing.

Minutes later, Earth entered the house again, and suddenly he found the lady.

- Mr Earth, where's the young Mix ? I didn't find him here

-What did you say?? MIX !!! Where are you???

Suddenly they heard something that fell into the pool. They immediately ran to see. It was a mix that had decided to go for a swim ... yes, drunk.