Part 14

Thank you for waiting patiently for this chapter, it really cost me a bit to write it, I have not been very inspired these days but I hope you like it.

I deeply love this couple who every day shows us to be more real, I don't  know as friends or as lovers ... it does not matter !! labels are the least important thing, I just know that I love their relationship

After a few minutes in the warmth of Earth's arms, Mix began to regain his consciousness

-Mix, are you okay?

Slowly the man opened his eyes

-What happened to me? he asked confused

-Did you faint for a few minutes, do you feel good, are you still weak? Do you want me to take you? Earth asked him a thousand questions at a time.

-I'm not , I'm just really hungry !!!

-Okay let's go back, if you feel weak, just tell me. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to you.

-Earth !!!, let's go fast! Let's go down to the village, I'm dying to try the dishes that your cousins ​​cook ...

Mix gave a beautiful smile to Earth, who calmed down a bit after Mix's fainted in his arms.

Earth took him by the hand and they walked slowly down the path, guiding them with a flashlight.

As soon as they arrived, they all had dinner together. The dishes had been prepared especially for Mix and Earth. They all sat together and began to share the delicious dishes, between laughter and good family stories of little Earth in the village, soon it was time to go to rest.

The children withdrew and only the adults remained.

-Mix

-Uhmmm. Tell me?

-Let's go to rest, you looked exhausted

-I'm not sleepy yet

-Let's go to sleep now

-I don't want to

-Let's go now!

-Why? Let's stay a little while, your cousin Nat was telling me something interesting about you, I want to know everything!

-Okey, stay. Earth got up and went immediately to the little cabin at the end of the house.

-Earth, wait for me !! Mix ran after the older one.

- We must return to Bangkok soon

- Wait, did my parents call you?

-Yes, they expect us the day after tomorrow. They need to seriously talk to you!

Mix's face changed immediately, he knew that the argument with his mother would have serious repercussions.

-What did they tell you? Tell me, Earth! Do you know something? Mix grabbed onto Earth's shirt trying to get him to talk. If you love me tell me! So I will be prepared for whatever comes.

Earth caressed Mix's face

-If I knew, I would have already told you. Let's rest, tomorrow is our last day here. I want us to do something fun together, what do you think?

-Plans together? Asked Mix confused.

-Yeah, even if it doesn't seem like it, we can have fun in town.

-Ok it's fine. I want to make the most of our last day here.

Earth put her arms around Mix's waist and made him look into his eyes.