Part 9

I'm waiting for the release of A tale of thousand stars this friday! I'm so excited, I'm sure is gonna be a success!

- Ready to train? Earth asked Mix, who still had a sleepy face ...

-Why so early???? Mix was complaining.

-Wake up now Mix!!, what I have to tell you it's important, and it will help you defend yourself when you are alone, I want to make sure that what happened at the nightclub does not happen again.

-Don't remind me of that please!

-Ok, listen carefully.

The idea is to use the strong parts of your body to attack soft areas of the attacker, what are those areas? The stomach, crotch, nose, throat, or the inside of the thigh.

-Ahhh ok. And with what parts can I attack him?

-The elbows are pointed and they can move in different planes: back, forward, across the body, up and down. If someone is holding you from behind, bring your elbow straight to his sternum or stomach. Your elbows are quite pointed, hahaha

-What did you say? Do you want me to nudge you, let's practice that punch? Ahh ???

-No, prince first I teach you then we practice. Earth winked at Mix and the youngest couldn't help but blush.

-Ok, continue with the explanation.

Mix already wanted to go to the practical part.

-You must know this, knee. If someone holds you in front, your hands are disabled. Hit him with your knee on his lower body. "Aim for the attacker's crotch or inner thigh"

-That must hurt too much ... hahahha.

-Next one it's the punch, the trick is NOT to put your thumb under your fingers, "Earth explained to Mix. "Hold it tight, close to your fingers, then make sure your wrist is straight and hit with your knuckles.

Earth took Mix's hand and showed him how to make a proper fist.

As he did, he looked into Mix's pretty eyes.

-I hope you never have to use it, I don't want you to ever hurt yourself ...

Mix became shy and immediately let go of his hand.

-Let me go!! ....

-How shy !!! Earth said to him and finally. The kick. Try to hit with the top of the foot or with the lower part of the shin, they are the hardest parts so you will cause damage without hurting your toes.

Let's try practicing this one?

-Ok, I'm ready. Aim at the area where you want to hurt me and use all your strength.

Mix immediately used his leg and hit Earth with the top of his foot. Causing Earth to immediately fall to the ground.

The man writhed in pain ...

Mix didn't know if it was true or if he was just acting. So he immediately threw himself on the ground to verify that he was okay.

-Earth, are you okay ??? Mix asked concerned.

Earth immediately grabbed him and brought him close to his body, leaving the young man on top of his body.

Mix did not manage to react, he just stood still looking at Earth in the eyes, feeling his breath very close to him ...

-What do you think you're doing? Mix asked him.

-You hit me so hard, you should reward me somehow!