Chapter 14

Chapter 14

        It feels like minutes when my sleeping body is picked up and pushed against someone and then I hear whispers "Never leave Zara!" then I hear sobs and whispers again, "Why'd you leave me?" My eyes pop open and I try to get off his lap but he tightens his grip and repeats himself, "Never leave Zara, Why'd you leave?" I open my eyes and start crying and fighting him to let me go. "Leave me alone please get out." I can't break free but once my words reach his ears he lets go of me and stands making me almost fall when I get to my feet I take a stern stance and look into his worried eyes "You know I really couldn't be mad because we arn't even dating so you.. we can fuck who ever or what ever you want I just didn't think you where such an ass!!" Once my words leave my mouth he firers back "What the hell are you talking about I thought we kind of where seeing each other!!" his words in rage me "Oh that makes it 10x worse, so you thought we where together and you where with her at the same time you are an ass!" I made myself more mad by saying it out loud that I'm shaking "Get out or I'll call the police!" he face is shocked and confused when he goes to speak he closes his mouth then walks for my bed room door then turns back to me and only says one thing "I have no idea what your talking about but I"ll give you space or some shit" with that he leaves my room and I walk to my bed room door just in time to see my front door slam.

        I fall to the floor and start crying onto my knees and then know what to do. I walk to the kitchen and grab the Vodka and sit on the floor in the kitchen and start drinking from the bottle. I finish the 1/3 bottle fast and a little fuzzy I throw the bottle on the floor and grab the rum and this time its a full bottle so I start to drink when its half empty I'm completely drunk and I take out my phone and call Coltan against my better judgment. He answers on the first ring and I start talking instantly "This is your loss buddy!" I slur out barely audible and then I start to talk again "How could you do that to me I mean I barely know you but you hurt me so much" I slur and wait until I hear his voice I need to hear his voice his body needs to touch mine.

        "Baby I don't even know what I did, What there I will be at your house in 15 minutes" with that he hangs up on me the one he broken down and threw away, well I'm not going to be here when he comes. Not thinking I walk into the hall way with just my 2nd bottle of rum and my keys in my pink satin night gown, I need a walk. I walk in the stairwell and start slowly walking while drinking, the elevator is 'Out Of Order'. On the 2nd floor I hear a gasp and then I'm lifted and a jacket is throw over my butt the surprise makes me drop the rum and it shatters. I groin as I look at the bottle, I start kicking and screaming then I hear Coltans voice "Shh and stop kicking now!" he mad really mad. When he lets me down in my bedroom he looks in my blood shot eyes and opens his mouth "I should spank you so hard for going out in this nightie Zara damn."  My mind is corrupted when I look him up and down and bite my lip he looks so freaking sexy and I just want to him to touch me to make me feel so amazing I'm shaking!

        ........................................................................

        She starts biting her lip and in that nightie makes my cock start to grow, and she walks toward me I didn't know I was walking backward until I fall on the bed and she get on top of me and bites her lip making me start to breath harder then she leads down and kisses me while trying to find the buttons on my shirt. I grab her hands and kiss her once more before I speak.

        "I can't your drunk!"  It takes everything I have not to wrip off her clothes.

        "It's okay baby I want you right here" Her words hit me like ice and I pull back from her voice trying to not wrip off all her clothes and fuck her in that dirty mouth.

        "Come on I know you want me" she pulls off her little pink nightie and I almost have a heart attack I've never just looked at her body I've always been in a rush to fuck it. I can't hold back anymore, I just can't.

.

        "Please take me Coltan please give it to me." With that I grab her and flip her to get on top of her and run my fingers down her body. When I see the need in her eyes I wrip my shirt off making her giggle and squirm under me "Stay still!" I demand and she obliges and I kiss her neck and graze it with my teeth and I hear her moan in my ear and it makes me grow harder and groin with her. I run my fingers down her body again, as she shivers I pull down one cup of her bra so she bounces out and I start to suck down to her nipple hearing her soft moans I whisper "Are you sure?", she answers by pushing my head onto her boob and I suck on her while I grab the other and push my hard waist against her and she arches her back and moans slightly.

        I keep kissing her and sucking down her body as she moans my name and I reach in between her tights and kiss her upper thighs and she smiles lustily at me, which makes me twitch and want her even more. I kiss her sex and my teeth graze above her sex then down to it and flick my tongue as I watch her reaction which makes me want to fuck her fast and hard. I keep flicking my tongue and don't stop until she's shaking and screaming for more I keep it going but speed up and she burst under my tongue. Just knowing that I can make her feel this way the only one who ever has. I slide a finger inside her and pump inside her over and over while she keeps shaking and moaning I smile up her body and kiss down her legs while pumping inside of her and hearing her screaming makes me hard as a rock.

        I smile up at her as she begs me for more. She wants more from me, and only me. I get up and get on top of her and whisper "Only me say it" and kiss up her neck and hear her moan "Only You Coltan Only You!" I smile and grab her wrist and pin them above her head, and whisper "If you want me to stop then just tell me to stop!" she nods and but that's not enough "Say it!" I snap "Okay I will" she sounds hungry and in need. I don't waste another second I sit on the edge of the bed and lay her over my knees and I lift my hand and bring it down spanking her and the gasp out of her mouth makes it worth it the pink mark is starting to show after I spank her again and again after both pink I make her stand up and I do the same dropping my pants and boxers to the floor. I pull a condom from the pants and wrip it open and push it down the length of me smiling at her and walk toward her as she backs up against the wall, I pick her up fastly making her tense and lay her back against the wall. I slide my length inside her feeling how deep I can go while she claws my back and arms screaming as I enter her.

        I grab her hair and start to thrust in and out of her as she moans in response and it makes me go faster all her anger toward me fades away as of mine for her. I pull her hair harder making her look up I bite her neck and thrust harder gaining speed. I feel her tighten it will be any minute now before she exploded around me and I can't wait because I'm about to blow. With that she screams and I feel her coming around me with my name falling from her lips, i keep thrusting holding her shaking legs as I fill the condom and grunt louder and louder as i finish.

        I let her down but she's still shaky so I help her to the bed. "Will you uh.. uh go on a date with me tomorrow Zara.?" I ask not wanted to get rejected but she nods and before I know it shes asleep on my chest and I smile down at her naked body wrapped around mine as I drift to sleep dreaming of the lovely Zara.