Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke up to a jolt of pain, my ribs haven't had any pain for days. But I knew as soon as I woke up its a headache not just a headache a horrible headache. Coltans eyes shoot open when my hand moved from his to be placed on my temple. "Hey baby are you okay?" I had my eyes close and my fingers in both temples. "Headache, a really bad one." I whisper. "I'm going to go get my mom" Coltan told me, quieter then last time.

Coltan left and it seems like five seconds later the doctor/mom was in the room with medicine and papers. "Okay Miss. Parks hopefully Mrs. James--" she was cut off by Coltan "Mom!" He said in a warning voice. "Sorry, sorry" she held up her hands in a defensive way. "Miss. Parks, these are your release forms just sign the pages and you can leave.

"Just make sure you have someone to look after you for a couple weeks." she looks at her son before handing me the papers and a pen. I sign the papers as fast as I can and the doctor leaves. I slowly try to get up and Coltans sees me and rushes over to set me on the side of the bed and looks at me and says "Stay!" with a very serious look he goes to my bag and gets me clothes with he sits on the bed where I can't get to them.

Coltan slowly takes off my hospital gown and looks at my cloths he slowly picks up my shirt. He's so close that I can feel his bulge on my inner thigh. As soon as I feel it tingles rush though my body, wetting my core as I think about having him right now. He brings my shirt to put it on and I hit his hands away and pull him in for a kiss his mouth tasted like mint. I slid my tongue past his lips invading his mouth as our tongues moved in sync with each other giving me a tingling wetness downstairs as I started to crave him inside me.

From slow and passionate to fast and with need, Coltan broke away and whispered "If we don't stop down I won't be able to stop from taking you right here." His voice was husky and strained, I push my naked body against him earning a groan in reward. "Doctors orders ma'am" was all he said and push a shirt to cover my body from sight I growl of frustration and help him put on my lace black panties and black skinny jeans the top is a light purple that is tight showing off my little baby bump. I have to say what he picked out was pretty cute for a guy.

He helped me into the wheel chair with he didn't need to I have a broken leg what has a cast on it no big deal I can still walk. An apparently 'Its policy everyone that comes in like you did goes out in a wheel chair' how dumb! When we got to the chair Coltan all but carried me to the passenger seat and buckled me to tightly I might add. Then we where off and I was so happy to finally be out of the hospital 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and with Coltan who i'm really happy to be with. Thinking about my life with Coltan its hard because Coltan doesn't do love every well and I know he doesn't love me I mean he can't. He cares for me and all but love is a stretch a big stretch.

I don't really know exactly how I feel about him either so I can't blame him what I feel is more than like but is it Love? Could it be Love? I mean Love is a big word with means big things and I just don't know if we are there yet. Or if we ever be in fact, Coltans not one to Love unless it was family but dang could he Love me? Could he Love our baby? Or will we be to much to handle I don't want him to think that I expect him to do anything yes I want him to be here, but Damn I don't want to think it's because of his money! I want him to want to be here, with me and the baby.