Chapter 8

Chapter 8

        I wake up a couple hours later to Jess and Erik falling through the door. When I go outside into the livingroom their not even drunk yet and their acting dumb. Jess looks at me and smiles really big and runs to hug me.

        "So you didn't come home lastnight did you get laid?" Now Erik is choking at the fact I just did his brother, I look over at Jess.

        "Tell you later!" I wink and she giggles and winks back.

        "You have to come to the club tonight no 'no's' a loud." She smiles up at me.

        "I can't I don't have anything to wear!" I try to get out of going.

        "You can wear my clothes." with that she pulls me half way across the livingroom then stops and looks at Erik.

        "Stay" She says dead serious and he gives her a Duh! look and she drags me to her room while he plops on the couch. She pulls out a short strapless black dress and throws it at me once its on I look in the mirror at the dress no its not even a dress its a square piece of fabic thats it but it looks nice on me. She does my make up and hair then tells me to sit and pulls out huge black pumps which I step into. She hurrys up and puts her make up on and curls her hair and pours herself into a maroon dress and heels and grabs my arm and we walk to the livingroom once we get there Erik looks at us and his jaw hits the floor at high speed, he clears his throat

        "Lets go ladies" his voice is sqeaky.

        We walk to the car and drive to the bar/dance club, once we are seated in a booth I order a sex on the beach because i've never had one and you have to try it once. When it gets here its in a huge glass and the first drink makes me want more and more. After my 8th one I think I need some air so I walk outside and vomit into a bush and grab my phone and dial Coltans number, voicemail. I hang up and sit on a stone wall and play with the grass when my phone starts to ring it scares me and I drop it cracking the screen I hurry and answer Coltans call.

        "Hey" I can tell he's smiling

        "Hello" I slur out

        "Zara are you drunk?" I can tell he's mad.

        "Yup" I say a little to happy

        "I just go off the phone with Erik I'm on my way stay there" with that he hangs up, what a fun crasher. After a little while someone comes up behind me and picks me up over his shoulder making me scream.

        "Shhh, It's me Coltan!!" He's mad to mad why is he mad a me im not his!

        "What are you doing, Where am I going?" I manage to slur out.

        He sits me in the car before answering

        "My place or yours?" His voice is stern.

        "Yours!!" I say a little to sqeaky

        We start driving to Manhattan I lay in the seat and start to fall asleep. I wake up being lifted into his arms and he carries me up the elevator and up the stairs to his room where he lays me on his bed and starts to take off my heels.

                                                              ..........................................

        I'm boiling mad as I lay her on my bed she looks beautiful but she's asking for it. I start to take off her heels and I feel her hands on my tie pulling me on to her she doesn't talk but pushes her lips to mine and the fruity liqour she drank flows through our mouth but then she goes for the buttons on my shirt and I stop her but she wraps her legs around me and tells me to let it happen. The way she's talking to me makes me want to fuck her so hard right here taking all her innocents with her.

        "I want you baby!"

        "take me right here!"

        "I want to feel you inside me!"

        "Give it to me"

        "Take off my clothes!"

        I take it anymore I pull off her dress and throw it on the floor and I start to touch every inch of her I make my way down to her tighs and I kiss up her legs and slide her lace (damn these panties) panties to the side and rub her clitrious in a circle while she mouns and shakes under my touch I feel the elecrticty between us and I slide my middle finger inside her feeling how tight she is around my finger makes me shilver and how warm she is makes me want her so much more I pull a condom from my pocket and I slide off her panties and throw them on the floor and her bra meets the same fate she's stareing up at me and I rip open my shirt making buttons fly everywhere which makes her laugh and my messed up shirt falls to the floor along with our cloths next are my pants and boxers making me spring free I rip open the condom with my mouth which makes her bite her lip, I slide it down the length of me. I position myself and bury myself inside her she screams and crawls my back making me groan and push harder filling her little hole with my length her eyes are wide and I pull out the push back inside over and over again while I make her moan my name.

        "Baby your wasted so I'm going to go slow and long okay. I'll go hard tomorrow Alright.?"

        "Okay baby please just give it to me" She barely can talk her breath is over taking her along with her rapid heart racing. I slowly keep sliding inside her sucking and biting her neck, jawline and beast. Her legs stiffen and she starts to shake and tighten around me.

        "Let go baby just come. Let Go!!" I groan as I feel her come around me it's enough to send me over the edge and I fill the condom pulsing.

        "We have to get you on birth control baby." I wipe the hair from her face and she smiles and climbs up the bed to lay her head on the pillow and fall asleep I sit next to her with my laptop reading scripts approving some denying some until late and I put the laptop away and pull her close to me and wrap my arm around her and fall asleep.