Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Her running away like makes my blood boil sending me into a rage I try to walk past her, but she stops me an ask to go in to finish the lecture. When we get to the door I turn her body to mine and kiss her so that ass see's it then look down at her and wipe her tears away god she's beautiful "Go get your things I'm taking you home!" "I can-" I stop her with my lips touching her neck I can feel her getting goosebumps under my lips I smile against her neck and say "I want you right now so hurry up!" she is still standing there like a stone "Go!" I say sternly. She turns and opens the door grazing her bottom on my groin almost makes me wrip off her clothes right there. I walk to the professor and tell him there's an urgant matter I have to attend to. With that I take her out to my car but she looks like she doesn't want to get in, "Whats Wrong?" "I drove" she point to a crappy car and I tell her i'll meet her at her house. Once Caleb parks and I get out dismissing him he drives away. Holding Zara's hand I open the door for her. We walk to the elevator and push 6 once it starts moving I push her against the wall of the elvator and pick her up so her legs wrap around me, I press my lips to her with a passionate kiss that sends nerves directly to my MR. "Damn you have a direct line to make me grow baby." Pushing my groin in between her legs almost makes me fuck her on this wall.

I hear the door open I drop her gently onto the ground. On ones in sight so I keep her against the wall in the hall kissing her. I take off my jacket holding it we open her door and fall inside with eyes locked us. The look on her face is priceless as Erik's choking and Jessica is laughing holding her side. I grab her hand and lead her to her room. Once the door is close her chest is rising and falling with rapid speed I pull off my shirt letting it fall to the floor. I walk over to her and lay her on the bed pulling off her shirt and pants letting them fall to the floor. I take in my sight truly breath taking. "I'm going to taste you now baby," I get on my knees and pull her to me by her tighs, kissing up her tighs. The nervous look on her face makes me giggle "Just relax baby lay back." Once she lays back I move her panties to the side.

.....................................................

"I'm going to taste you now!" What?? Taste me holy crap I guess he can tell how nervous I am because he tells me to lay back and relax. I finally lay back to feel him kissing my tighs and my panties moving to the side HOLY CRAP this is happning!! I feel a kiss over my sex making me moan, "Damn baby your always so wet for me" then he starts to flick his tounge as I moan under his control he pushes a finger deep inside me making me bite my pilliows remembering Jess and Erik. "NO! I wan't to hear you scream baby!" He grabs my pilliow and throws it on the floor then starts to pump in and out of me making me scream and feeling embarssed for my friends listening to us, I start not to care just letting my body take over. He flicks his tounge again and my legs start to shake and I feeling the burning pleasure in my stomach as it burst out of me ripping me in half with it. Coming off me high Coltan stands up ripping a condom open with his teeth. GOD that turns me on. He pushes down his pants and boxers joining our mess of clothes on the floor, just as he's about to roll it down him I grab his wrist. I climb off the bed to get on my knees on the ground and look up at him. He's starting to sweat as I look into his eye's he breaks the slients "Have you sucked a di*k before?" I roll my eyes and reply "No, And oh Jezz how romantic" he laughs and takes my hair into his hand and he replys to my smart ass remark "Just watch the teeth" I smile and lick down the length of him making him grunt loud! Yup! They heard it! I put it in my mouth and push it into my throat him moaning at my every touch which turns me on. He starts to glide in and out of my mouth while I look up at him with wide eyes he just stares at me. He tells me to stick my tough out which I oblige open my mouth revealing my tounge he slaps his co*k on my tounge the slides it inside my mouth again grunting louder then befter, then stop abruptly. "Baby if you keep going I'm going to come," I can feel him hard as a rock I stand up and lay back on the bed he slides the condom down his length and climb on top of me. Pushing inside of me making me scream I feel him filling up my stomach as I gasp for air he passonately kisses me. Looking down at me "This is going to be fast so if it hurts tell to stop?" I nod in aknowledgement. With that he is repeatingly slamming in and out of me as I scream louder then I ever have before, screaming his name and crawling his back along with his fast pace tempo sends me over the edge coming around him and I scream "Coltan." Me screaming his name sends him over the edge and he fills the condom grunting my name. It sounds beautiful coming from his mouth.

He helps me into some pajamas and then he helps me walk to the couch because I'm numb from the waist down. He kisses my lips and looks at me "Dinner tomorrow say 7ish?" I nod and reply "Yy-Yes Sure" I smile at my dumb reply and he kisses me again ingoring the gagging noices. He then walks to the door leaving the apartment. I let out a big breath and Erik simplely says "Ew" and walks to the bathroom. Making both me and Jess laugh our asses off.