Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Wake up Z" I hear from my bed room I set up wondering what she needs. She's called me Z for Zara as long as I've known her like 3 years its kind of stuck. Her names Jessica but she hates it so we call her Jess. "Im up" I yell as loud as can hopefully starling her for waking me up so early I look at my clock 6:00 a.m two hours until I have to be at Jacks for work and I have a big paper to do about someone thats in advertising. Maybe if i ask Erik he can convince his brother to help me. Yes Coltan I haven't thought about him for like two days.

I pry myself off my bed and look through my cloths and find my work shirt and some jeans to wear with my converses. I throw on some blush and mascara and head to the livingroom Eriks on the couch wrapped around Jess they've been dating for like a month I think.

"Erik could you try getting it to where i can talk to your brother about advertising." I say shyly.

Its quite

"Uhm like a date.?" He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes "no not a date I have a paper due on someone in advertising why not him.?"

"Oh okay got ya, Yeah I'll set it up" he says still smirking

I walk away rolling my eyes like Coltan could be attracted to me.

"Jess can i borrow your laptop" I say with a puppydog face.

"Ya it's in my room" she says not even looking up at me

I walk to her room its a white room with posters all over the walls of various things and pictures of us awhile back. On her freshly made bed theres her laptop. I pick it up and take it to my room the first thing I do is Google "Coltan James" on there I was surprised to find him all over the web and not with any girls that would be his girlfriend or something all older women. When im done researching him I print what i have and delete the history I would get so much hell over that.

Erik bust open the bedroom door and hastge biggest smile on his face. He plops on my bed.

"Guess what awesome perso got you a sit down with the infamous Coltan James." He says praising himself.

"Erik what if I was naked.!! And wait what.?" I say in shock.

"Guess what awesome perso got you a sit down with the infamous Coltan James." He says praising himself again.

My mouth drops and my cheeks blush and I'm surpriced and he can see the shock in my face.

"Did you doubt me.?" I hear from my side and it knocks me into reality.

"No it's just he's a little up tight I didn't know what would happen."

Erik smiles and hugs me

"Don't doubt me Z" he smiles and hands me a piece of paper

It reads:

West Union Hotel
4:00 P.M
724-854-5555

I hug the note and fall on my bed with the biggest smile I jump up look through my closet and find a knee high blue dress with off the shoulder sleves. I find some blue flats in Jess's closet and put them with the dress I never dress up but I decided to try. It's past 12:00 and im tossing and turning in bed, I can't wait to finally get this paper done I graduate in a month and this paper is really important I just need Coltan to get some insight and come personal qoutes. Maybe fill in the blanks about how the public see him.