We got out and instead of taking a car he started walking. I didn't want to question him and took his hand. We were walking in silence. But I liked this a lot. I would glance at him sometimes. He is so handsome. Lots of girls are probably looking at him when they see him. Jealously ignited in me right away.

We were strolling for a while when we stopped in front of a hot dog cart.
''We're taking two hot dogs with ketchup.'' Kian said to the seller. After few minutes we got two hot dogs. They were really delicious. Kian paid for it and we continued walking around the city.

''Is the food okay?'' He asked me.
''Yes. It's delicious.'' I smiled. I threw the trash in a trashcan after finishing. I intertwined our fingers again as we continued walking. We went through the park where Kian recognized one of the street cleaners.

''Hey, Kian. I haven't seen you in a long time.'' The man said hugging Kian.
''Hi, Marcus. How have you been?'' Kian asked. He seemed very happy about meeting this man again.

They were talking about something I didn't really pay attention to. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kian grabbed my hand again.
''Let's go?'' He asked me. I nodded and said goodbye to the man he was talking to.

I was confused why were we walking so much. Did we really need to walk around so much? I was getting tired by the time. I didn't know what was his intention. We were just walking around.

He pulled me inside the cafe. There was a woman behind the counter.
''Can we get one black coffee and frapuccino for out?'' Kian ordered. Waitress was quick to make our orders. Kian payed for it and we got out.

''How do you know I like frapuccino?'' I asked.
''I have my ways.'' He smirked. I rolled my eyes at his answer.
''Or you have Mark who told you everything about me.'' I said with small smile on my face.
''Or that too.'' He chuckled.

''I'm going to show you my restaurant.'' He said and soon he was making a turn inside the restaurant. It was so pretty inside. Kian really did have a taste when he was arranging this space.

He greeted to the reception quickly and pulled me inside the kitchen. All cooks turned to us, looking surprised.
''Hello, everybody. I'm glad you're working well. Are there any problems?'' Kian asked them. The one that seemed to be a chief answered with no.

''That's good. This is my wife Valeriana and you will treat her like you treat me.'' Kian said, wrapping his arm around my waist.
''Hello, everyone.'' I smiled and blushed. They all looked at me with the smile.

Kian and I got out of the kitchen and exited the restaurant.
''Since when do you have that restaurant?''
''I have it for about three years now. It's working well since we opened it.'' He explained.

''It's already late. Let's go home.'' He said. He took me to the bus station. We were waiting for a bus when I saw it coming. I could finally take a rest when we got inside. I wonder why were we walking so much.

The bus dropped us off at the station near our house. It feels nice to say 'our'. I chuckled at the thought. It's ours now. I'm happy because of that. Kian unlocked the door as we got inside.

I went upstairs in our room and took clothes for me to change after showering. I felt really tired that I could fall asleep right away. I got dressed and got out of the shower.

''Are you done?'' Kian asked me.
''Yes. You can go now.'' I say moving out of his way. He entered the bathroom as I sat down on the bed. He still didn't give me an answer to my question. He left me hanging after all we did today.

I'm going to ask him to tell me the answer to my question. The food we ate today was great and I enjoyed my frapuccino. But I felt bad that Kian didn't let pay for anything.

He got out in only grey sweatpants. The sight made me drool over his six pack. This man is so drool-worthy and too bad that he is all mine.

''So what was the answer?'' I asked. He looked at me perplexed, but smiled slightly.
''My answer is the walk we did today. I was working as a hot dog seller, street cleaner, waiter, bus driver and a helper in a kitchen until they put me as a cook. I showed you what my jobs were.'' He explained.

''What? You did all of that?'' I said. My heart ached for him.
''Well, yeah. I had to survive somehow. And conditions were worse ten years ago then what it is now.'' He said, shrugging.

''But when I looked at it now, it seems like I upgraded over the years, right?'' He chuckled. I can't believe he found the situation funny when I was almost shredding tears. He suffered so much at the young age, obviously without parents.

I hugged him tightly as he reiprocated the hug.
''You went through a lot. I'm sorry.'' I sobbed.
''You don't have to be sorry, baby. I didn't want to make you feel bad about me. I just wanted to show you how was my life before. Don't cry, please.'' He pleaded me. I calmed down after a while and pulled away.

''But I feel bad.'' I said. He cradled my face with his hands making me look at him.
''That was my life before. You don't have to feel bad.'' He smiled softly. I sniffled and nodded my head.

''Can you give me a kiss to make me feel better?'' He asked cutely. I got on my tippy toes and crashed my lips on his. He didn't waste time to kiss me back with the same passion.