Chapter 11

Kian's POV

I stumbled down on the floor when I woke up. Damn, even in a different place I have this stupid nightmare. I got up and fixed my shirt. I'm glad that I didn't made any noise this time or I would wake up my princess.

I looked out the window to see it's already a day. Just when I turned around, one of my men in a crew entered.
''We arrived, Mr. Moreno.''
''Alright.'' He bowed and went in the front. I went inside the bathroom and washed myself before going to wake her up.

She was still sleeping under the duvet. She looked so cute with only her face peeking out. I wanted to touch her face, but backed away. I remembered she doesn't like me to touch her and I respect that.
''Princess, wake up! Valeriana! We arrived.'' I said a little bit louder.

She scrunched her face a bit and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me and pulled the duvet off of her face.
''We came already?'' She asked and yawned.
''Yes. Get up and wash yourself. We're going to land.''

She nodded and got up. I exited the room and sat down on the one of the seats. She came out after 10 minutes and sat opposite of me.

''You still don't want to tell me where we came?'' She frowned.
''You'll find out soon.'' I chuckled at her impatience. I admired her for a while. God, she is so beautiful.

We soon felt the jet landing at the airport. When Mason informed us we landed safely, I helped her to get out of the jet. I missed this city.

''Now tell me where are we.'' She demanded.
''Welcome to my hometown, Rome.'' I said, looking at her with a smile.
''Rome? As in Italy?'' She yelled in excitement.
''Yes.''

''Wow.'' She said in awe, looking around.
''Let's go. We must go to our house first then we can eat lunch there.'' I said and pulled her with me. There was already a car waiting for us.

''You have a house here?'' She asked bewildered.
''Of course, princess. I often come here these past few years.'' I explained. She nodded in acknowledgement. I was happy to see her this excited.

We were soon making a turn where my house is. I missed being here. It's been more than eight months since I've been here. As soon as the house came in a view, I smiled.

We got out and I chuckled when I saw her gawking at the house. This is the house of my childhood. It wasn't big nor looked rich, it just had that charm I always liked.

''Let's go inside.'' I said and pulled her by her waist. Driver got our luggage out and left it in the hallway. And my favourite person I missed the most is my nanny. When she noticed me, her eyes widened and she ran to me.

''Kian! Oh my God!'' She engulfed me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and hugged her back.
''I missed my favourite nanny.'' I chuckled.

She pulled away and smacked my head. I pretended to groan in pain which made the smile to appear on her face.
''I'm your only nanny. It's not like you had ten.'' She said. I chuckled at her.

''Nanny, meet my wife Valeriana.'' I said. Her eyes were wide like saucers again.
''Wife? Oh my! Nice to meet you. I'm Kian's nanny Georgia.'' She said and hugged Valeriana tightly.
''Nice to meet you too.'' Valeriana chuckled.

''We came here for our honeymoon, nana.'' I said. She smiled and tapped my arm in teasing way.
''You escaped in Italy to make babies, huh?'' She smirked. My face flushed red. I didn't even dare to look at Valeriana.

''No, nana. That's not it. I just wanted to show my wife my hometown and enjoy our time together.'' I informed her. She shook her head in a mocking way. I rolled my eyes. That was so embarassing.

''Can you make us lasagne? We're hungry.'' I pleaded. My nana makes the best lasagne in the world.
''Anything for you.'' She said and rushed inside the kitchen.

We followed her and sat on the bar stool.
''Do you need help, ma'am?'' Valeriana asked.
''No, and please call me Georgia.'' Nana said.

I watched her bake my favourite dish. I felt like a little child again before everything actually went downhill. My nana is the best. I love her like my own mother.

After a while, I felt the smell I have been dreading the most. She served me a plate with lasagne. And when I tasted it, it was delicious. Tears were threatening to fall. I missed this so much.

''Are you alright, Kian?'' I heard Valeriana asked.
''I'm fine. I'll just use bathroom.'' I said and rushed inside the bathroom that was at the end of a hallway.

Kian, what's wrong with you? Valeriana can't see you like this. Get your grip. I thought to myself. I washed my face and got out making sure I look normal.

I smiled to them and sat back down. I know nana noticed what happened. She always does. She literally knows me since I was in diapers.

After we ate, Valeriana wanted to wash the dishes as a thank you even tho my nana opposed so much. While she was doing the dishes, I took nana with me in a living room.

''Nana, while we are here I don't want you to mention my parents in front of Valeriana, okay? She doesn't know anything yet.'' I warned her.
''Alright. It's your duty to tell her.''

''And is my room ready?'' I asked.
''Yes, but do you not want to sleep with your wife?''
''I can't yet. If, you know what happens, she will get scared. She is not ready to see me like that.'' I said. She nodded in understanding.
''As you wish.'' She shrugged.

I made my room soundproof few years ago and it's safest room for me. I just hope I won't do it again, but knowing me I will. Oh God, I hope she doesn't see me.

''Let's go upstairs.'' I said to Valeriana. She wiped her hands on the towel and followed me upstairs. I stood in front of the guest room.

''This is your room. Mine is next to yours.'' I explained and pointed with my finger on my door.
''Wait! We're not sleeping in the same room?'' She asked confused. I couldn't read from her face if she was sad or happy about it.

''It's better like this.'' I said and opened her doors. I put her luggage that I picked up from the hallway and put it inside.
''This room is pretty. Thank you.'' She said, cutely.
''You're welcome. Maybe we can rest for today and I can give you a tour tomorrow.'' I suggested. She nodded and gave me a smile. I wanted to see her always like this.

Just before I wanted to get out, I turned around and gave her a hard kiss on her delicious lips. But I just wanted to give her a kiss when she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down forcefully.

I pushed her away and looked at her confused.
''You want to sleep with me, right? That's one of the reasons why you married me.'' She smirked.

''Of course not. Who do you take me for? We're going to make love when you're ready. I just wanted to give you a kiss, but you took it the wrong way.'' I said and slammed the door on my way out.

I can't believe that she thinks of me like that. I don't even want to touch her without her consent and she thinks I want to f**k her because we're married. She can be so immature sometimes.

I entered my room and smiled. My room was plain with only a king sized bed and white dresser, but I loved it more than anything. I built memories here. But I only don't like how I wake up in here. I just don't want Valeriana to find out or she will be scared.