Epilogue

Kian's POV

I smiled and shook hands with Dimitri. I have just gotten another contract signed and it was so worth it.
''Thank you for co-operating, Mr. Moreno.'' He chuckled.
''Thank you too. I wish our partnership will come out well.''

After they left, I looked at my watch to see it's time to go home. I arranged a few documents and called it a day. I got inside the car and drove off to my home. I remembered that my baby asked me for mangos and chocolate yesterday. I was feeling bad that I couldn't give it to her straight away.

I stopped by the nearest store and took everything I needed. I bought her Oreos and ice cream too because she loves it. I just want my babies healthy and satisfied. I'm her husband and I'll do anything for my wife and my baby.

I arrived home and took the bags from the backseat. I entered the house and house was extremly quiet. I noticed Mrs. Rivera in the kitchen as I handed her the bags so she could organize it.

''Mrs. Moreno is upstairs in your room. I think you should go check on her.'' She notified me. I knew very well what she meant. I sighed heavily and moved my feet towards the stairs.

Once I was standing in front of our room, I heard her sniffles. I'll just have to deal with this after tiring day at work. But I don't want her upset. I pulled on the doorknob and entered the room. I saw her on the bed with criss crossed legs. She was holding a tissue in her hands with silent tears falling. She is sometimes very dramatic.

''I'm home, baby. I'll go change first.'' I said and walked to the closet. I changed fast in a pair of sweatpants and plain shirt. I got out and went to sit next to her. She was still crying and blowing her nose nonstop.

''What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying?'' I asked and circled my arms under her bump. She leaned on me, putting her hands on mine.
''I'm sorry. I didn't know it would happen.'' She sobbed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

''What happened?'' I asked softly.
''You know the cake you bought for me? I ate it all. I ate everything. And now you can't have it. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking of you. That was so selfish of me.'' She sobbed loudly while clutching my shirt in her small fists.

I retreated myself from laughing. She was so adorable. Her hormones has been kicking in really well when she is almost in her seventh month. It's keep getting worse every day. But I love her however. She will always be my princess and I'll protect her and give her everything her heart desires.

''It's fine, baby. I'm not mad at you. I will buy another cake.'' I reassured her.
''But that's not the worse part.'' She said, looking up at me. I tucked the hair behind her ears, listening to what will she say.

''I threw up all of it. I couldn't control myself when I started eating, Kian.'' She explained, her eyes filled with tears once again. I chuckled softly and pulled her on my lap. I started rubbing her stomach in circles.

''Valeriana, you have to understand that you are pregnant. You're feeding two people. I won't ever be mad at you for eating a whole cake. I can easily buy another cake and you can it eat it once again. Please, stop stressing yourself over small things like that.'' I explained. She looked at me in awe like I said something adorable.

''You promise me you're not mad at me?'' She asked.
''I promise.'' I said. She smiled and connected our lips. I was happy to finally see her happy. She would never worry about anything while I'm here.

I was feeling her stomach when I felt a kick. I smiled widely and rubbed her stomach to feel another one.
''She is moving a lot when you're touching my stomach.'' Valeriana said. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her bump.

''She is going to be beautiful just like you.'' I said. She blushed making me chuckle. After everything we went through, she still remained pure and innocent at heart. I refuse to let anyone to hurt her, even me myself. I will not let it ever again.

I'm so excited to see our daughter for the first time soon in two months. I was surprised when I learned I'm going to get a daughter. As far as I know, all firstborns in Moreno family were boys, including me. But I fell in love with our little pumpkin when I heard her heartbeat and looked at her pictures on the ultrasound. She is going to be my little pumpkin. And I won't let any boys near her until she is 20. I'm going to be protective over my daughter so nobody can hurt her.

''What are you thinking about?'' Valeriana snapped me out of my thoughts.
''Abour our daughter. I'm excited to see her.'' I admitted. She smiled and kissed my forehead softly. I hugged her closer when she put her hands around my neck.

''I can't wait to meet her too. She is getting active inside every day.'' She said. I smiled at her words. Valeriana has been complaining about gaining weight after all reassurance I said to her. But I understand everything and with what she is dealing with. It's not easy for her.

''What name are we having for her?'' I asked her.
''Chiara Moreno.'' She said. I looked at her in surprise. My mother's name?
''Don't you remember the converstion we had months ago? You said you wanted for our daughter your mother's name and I agreed, because it's a beautiful name.'' She said.

''You're right. I forgot about that. Thank you.'' I said and kissed her lips softly. She responded to me by quickly pushing herself closer. I tightened my grip on her legs, kissing her continuously.

''I want you right f*cking now.'' I growled. I pushed her softly on the bed and groaned when I saw her with her baby bump. She looked so sexy with it. I quickly removed her shirt and kissed her stomach. I love you, pumpkin, but your dad gotta please your mom. My perfect wife.