Chapter 16 - Another Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"Wow Stiles that's a lot to deal with in one night, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just, I don't know if the third girl is a virgin and if virgins are being sacrificed then I'm worried I'll be next". He opened up to me, I didn't realise he was a virgin and neither did it matter. I was one too, back home boys did want to have sex with me but I was insecure about my body and never wanted anyone to see it.

"Who knows, they might sacrifice me first". I winked at Stiles, hoping to make him feel better and reassured.

Silence fell upon us for a moment or two before Stiles decided to talk. "What about your night?"

"Well I saw a body as well", I informed Stiles, his eye lit up at this.

"Really who?" He asked sadistically exciting.

"Erica's".

His eye dimmed as sadness fell upon him. he brought his thumb to his mouth and began chewing at the skin by his nail. His bushy eyes brows furrowed downwards and his eyes watched the stars in the night sky. "It doesn't get any easier".

He didn't need to say what he meant because I knew. With this supernatural world comes a lot of tragedies and sadly deaths whether it's people you know or not. I think Stiles excitement to see a body and then finding out someone he knew was also dead hit him that, that boy was also someone's friend and they will be hurting like he is with Erica. "I don't think it ever will but we are doing our best to save as many lives as we can, we are doing something especially you. You have such a big heart and you have saved so many people and will save many more".

"Thank you Emily". His tense face, relaxed a bit and he sighed deeply. "I still wish there was more I can do but I know there isn't".

"The supernatural and human world are so lucky to have you Stiles Stilinski and I'm lucky to know you."My heart felt heavy but it wasn't with sadness it was with happiness. Maybe I'm becoming too attached to Stiles but I wouldn't want to be without him. I think I like him. I think I have a crush on Stiles. Oh crap I do. Okay Emily calm down, don't go red in the face he will notice. Breathe. I've got to go, he's going to notice I'm acting weird. "I should really get going inside, it's late". With that I said goodbye and went inside. Maybe I made it more awkward, I don't know but I got flustered I couldn't stay there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I enjoyed P.E, running wasn't my favourite activity, considering I run awkwardly. Like my legs go outwards when I run... it's not a beautiful sight. However, I can enjoy running it gives a sense of freedom but with the boy I like in my running class I struggle to enjoy it. I'm becoming self conscious again which is something I never wanted to do. Let me tell you the best past of P.E, coach is our teacher so I have coach is economics and P.E. I liked how crazy and unaware he was, it was different to my teachers back home who were strict. Today we are running again, I met up with Scott and Stiles before walking with the rest of our class to the woods nearby for our run. The twins came up from behind us and moved towards the front of the group where Isaac was. "What are their name?" I asked hopefully I finally can find out.

"Aiden and Ethan", stiles responding watching as the pair moved in on Isaac. I don't know if I can tell who is who but at least I know their names.

Coach gave out some speech about being safe in the words and trying to to trip over because he didn't want to take any of us 'twerps' to the nurse which is understandable if you ask me. He then blew his whistle loudly and every ran off, some ran fast hoping to take the lead, others paced themselves and the rest didn't bother and started walking. Scott ran off while Stiles and I stayed behind jogging lightly up the dirt path. "So what's the deal with those twins?"