Omake: The Day We Celebrated My Birthday

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tsuna woke up, the first thing he did was greeted himself a 'Happy Birthday' before running downstairs where Reborn is already waiting for him. He's really excited, since today is the day they go to the amusement park to celebrate Reborn's birthday yesterday and for him, also his.

"Good Morning, Reborn!" He greeted Reborn with a big smile on his face.

Reborn, who was sipping on his espresso, looked at the newcomer and smiled secretly. He can't help but feel entertained at the brunet's antics. "Morning." He replied acknowledging his presence. "You look really happy and energetic this morning. Did something happen?"

Tsuna smiled and continued on to make some pancakes for their breakfast. "Well, of course I'd be happy. We're going to celebrate your birthday today. What's more, on an amusement park. Though, is it really okay? I mean, there is the two of us so expenses are doubled."

Reborn shrugged and sipped at his cup again. "It's okay. Last year, I celebrated at a five-star restaurant. And based on observation, it's much more expensive than two tickets for entrance at the amusement park, no?" Even though it seems like it's true, he's actually lying. He was really busy with work that time that he didn't even have time for himself.

Fortunately for him, Tsuna bought it despite sensing the lie. So instead, he ignored it and spoke like he was shocked. "Seriously Reborn, just how rich are you?!"

"Hn" Reborn just hummed making Tsuna pout for ignoring the question. "That aside, you do realize that breakfast is already served at the table so you don't need to cook, right?"

Tsuna blinked still absorbing the information. "Eh?" So, to see if what Reborn is saying true, he looked at the table and there really is. "EH?! How?"

"You're not the only one who knows how to cook you know. How do you think I survived before you got here?" Reborn said not really surprised at the brunet's reaction.

"I thought you're just going to restaurants to eat." Tsuna said while imagining how Reborn would look like while he's cooking then giggled. 'Haha! I think it would be cute.'

Reborn rolled his eyes. Tsuna is making fun of him now. "Stop or there will be no breakfast for you." He threatened.

"HIEEEE! Gomenasai! I'll stop now!" Tsuna shrieked and sat down on the table to eat. "So Reborn, what disguise will I get today? Will it be female clothes again?" He asked as he remembered those dreaded memories.

"No. You're going to get normal clothes this time." Reborn answered.

And so, Tsuna did get normal clothes. A hoodie, pants, sneakers, and glasses. And as usual, Reborn gave is fedora again but this time to hide his hair. Before they went outside the door, Reborn turned to look at his pet Leon as if to say 'I'm counting on you.' And Leon, on the other hand, just stuck his tongue out saying 'I'll do my best.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to ride that next!" Tsuna exclaimed pointing at the merry-go-round. The moment they arrived at the amusement park, Tsuna started dragging Reborn to different rides. They first tried the roller coaster, but he got sick and promised himself not to ride it ever again though Reborn is really happy on this ride because Tsuna is clinging to him like his life is on the line. Then the bumper cars to the teacups. Tsuna never had this so much fun in his life.