Epilogue: The Day I will Never Forget + Extra

A/N: Here again! It's very sad, This is the last chapter.. :( But before the epilogue though, I've written a short summary of every chapter with a diary style. I've put some special entries there that was not included in the chapters. Male sure you read them so you would understand it better.. here it is!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Special Diary to Understand It Better

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry # 1

I heard there's a new kiler roaming around town. Normally, people would have already been scared to death, but me? I was relaxed. It's all because of my name. Then, one day when I went to buy some groceries, I wandered away causing me to be kidnapped. And that's where I saw him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry # 2

I woke up from a strange dream and realized that I was in an unfamiliar room. I looked around and learned that it was the killer's house. I fainted from the shock. When I woke up again, I saw him beside me and threatened me that when I won't behave, he'll kill me. He asked me some personal questions that I answered truthfully. That really saved my life. After that, I asked his name. That's the first time I heard it. Reborn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry # 3

Midnight stroke and I can't sleep because of the fact that I already fainted twice. I realized that I still haven't eaten anything. I was very hungry. I tried to get out but Reborn suddenly showed up. When he notice that my stomach is grumbled, he finally let me out of the room on one condition. I agreed and went to the kitchen (in which I was lost on the way.). After cooking and eating some pasta, he suddenly licked an invisible rice in my mouth. I fainted of course, but before I did, I heard him call me cute.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry # 4

I woke up again but this time from a warm feeling. I snuggled closer to the warmth, but realizing it was Reborn, I almost shrieked and tried my best to stop it. I tried to get away, but he won't let me. He was teasing me. Right after this, I went straight to cooking. We're eating in silence and that's when he declared that we should go shopping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry # 5

It's time for us to go shopping and I knew it was impossible for me to go out because of the kidnapping incident but Reborn said that disguising is perfect for this. I was expecting some normal clothes and I didn't really expect to have some girl's clothes. There's no way I'm crossdressing. But Reborn forced me. That's the first time I wore something like that. Deciding that's it's not enough to cover me, Reborn gave me his fedora and went out. It was really scary outside. Especially the fangirls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry # 6

After shopping, we went to that café. Arcobaleno café to be exact. There, I met Yuni, the granddaughter of the café owner, Luce. Apparantly, from Reborn's actions, I knew something had happened. After that, Reborn showed me a picture of all his what you call aquaintances. They are all dangerous from the look of it. From scientist to shaman. Oh, and I also met Yuni's mother, Aria.