Chapter 3: The Day He Teased Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tsuna became conscious, the first thing he remembered was what happened last night. He twist and turn just by remembering it. 'Why did he do that to me?' He asked himself and sighed. 'We didn't even ate rice. I was sure it was pasta.' 

Ever since he was somewhat kidnapped and dreamt about that, the only person in his mind is that man. The man who killed many times. The man who was cold and heartless. The man named Reborn. But deep inside Tsuna, he is the man who makes him blush everytime. The man who made him like this. 

He ruffled his hair and complained. 'I like Kyoko-chan, not him!' He repeated this like a mantra in his head but it seems that it's uneffective. The more he kept repeating, the more images of Reborn flows inside his mind. 

Giving up, he turned again assuming that it was his bed he is on, but suddenly he felt warmth. All his thoughts are pushed in the back of his mind. His eyes are drifting back to sleep. Well, it's only 6 in the morning. He snuggled up closer to the warmth and made himself comfortable there. That's when a faint scent of espresso lingered his nose. He snapped his eyes open. Why did this scent seems so familiar? Then he realize, there's only one person who 'ordered' espresso last night. Reborn. 

He slowly looked up. There, he saw the peaceful sleeping face of Reborn. He blushed furiously knowing that Reborn has been beside him the whole time. He tried to get away from him considering the fact that he snuggled closer but before he escaped, strong hands kept him from leaving. Reborn had hugged him. 

As for Reborn, he was already awake before Tsuna became conscious. He just pretended to be since for him, it was entertaining to see the brunet disturbed by his actions. He saw him twist and turn before bumping into him. He expected Tsuna to realize him and get away but what he didn't was for the brunet to be comfortable with him. Though it was foreign and he hid it, he also felt comfortable so he did not move. 

When Reborn realized that Tsuna is already trying to escape, a great idea has formed in his mind. He smirked and placed his arm over Tsuna. Preventing him to get away. "What are you doing? It's still too early." He mumbled and his eyes are still closed. 

'HIIIEEEE! What should I do? I woke him up! I'll be killed! Wait, more importantly, Why are his arms wrapped around me!' Tsuna screamed in his mind and then asked the killer. "A-no, could you please let me go?" 

Reborn his one eye and looked at his victim. He's giving out that cute look. Something Reborn can't resist. He closed his eyes again and said teasingly. "No. Don't wanna." 

"Please." Tsuna begged but to no avail. He can't move. Reborn won't even budge. Sighing, he gave upand let himself sleep. Well, it is comfortable there. After a few minutes of sleep, a wind came brushing through his skin. That's when he realized that Reborn wans't there anymore. He was disappointed that the warmth was already gone but he's also happy and sighed in relief that he was gone. That was he thought. It all flew away the second he heard him. 

"Cook Breakfast." 

Tsuna quickly stood up. "What?" He asked, not believing the killer's words. 

Reborn ignored him though and continued ordering. He grabbed his old clothes and tossed it at Tsuna. "Here's some clothes. I know it's a little too big for you but you don't intend to stay in that clothes forever, no?. There's a bath there if you want to take."He pointed at the bathroom. "After 5 minutes, go to the kitchen and cook. If you fail, you're dead. Got it?" 

Tsuna slowly nodded, absorbing all the words from Reborn. But then he remembered something e wants to ask. "Not to be rude but why do I have to cook. I-I mean, uhm, -" 

"It's delicious." Reborn cut in. 

"E-EH?" Even if it doesn't look like it, Tsuna was really flattered. It's the first time someone complimented the food he made. 

Reborn then walked away to god-knows-where but he stooped again when he was at the door. "If you're done daydreaming then get going." 

Instead of being scared, Tsuna smiled and said. "Thank you." 

"Hn." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's my espresso, Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn asked. They're already at the dinnig table table ready to eat. Omelets are in front of them, still hot. 

Tsuna sighed. Why is Reborn so demanding? What more, he still calls him Dame-Tsuna. He quickly brewed some espresso and placed it in front of Reborn. "Here." 

Reborn sipped at it happily. This really is the best espresso he ever had since he had been in Japan. Though it's still not as best as the ones in Italy, it's still bearable. 

On the other hand, Tsuna sat across Reborn. He can finally eat. "Itadakimasu!" He said. 

Reborn rolled his eyes and muttered. "Japanese antics." He watched as the brunet devour his food like it was going away. He smiled. How many years had passed since he had some company? It was since Luce disappeared. He lowered his fedora to covers his eyes when he answered the question. Then he remembered, he had something to ask the brunet. "Tsuna." He called. 

Tsuna looked at him with food still in his mouth. He was curious to why the other had called him his first name. It's the first time and it was unusual for Reborn. He swallowed whathe was chewing and replied. "Why?" 

"Why are you calm when talking about death?" 

He lowered his bangs and shadowed his eyes. It was like Reborn had triggered something in Tsuna for him to be like this. After a moment of silence, Reborn pushed more on the topic. 

"I know it's not because you are a no good.-" 

"I was always bullied." Tsuna decided to speak and Reborn tried to listen intently and smirked. He was going to hear something good. 

"Everyday, they always chased me until they were satisfied. It's getting worse. If then, they were just insulting me, now, I was always covered in bruise and wounds. Every nurse and doctors already know me because of the continuous trips to the hospital. But you know, the reason is mainly on the bullying." Tsuna smiled bitterly to what he was going to say. He knew it was really stupid to say information to a killer but he needs someone to listen to him. Even if it's only once. "My father was never home. My mom never smiled. It's already a sad family. To tell you the truth, I tried attempting suicide many times to end my life if not only for my mom. I really hate my father. He doesn't even deserve to be called that. 

Reborn can hear the despise in Tsuna's words when he said the last sentence. He can also see the brunet's eyes turn orange for a moment. 'Damn that Iemitsu. Prioritizing work than his family. What a stupid man' He thought then he smirked. All the more reason to make that man pay. 

Now to break this awkward silence, he decided to speak. "Change your clothes. We're going to the mall." 

"Are you serious?"