it's not real

"y/n wake up!" daniel said shaking her.

what? it was all a dream? "huh?" y/n said really confused.

"y/n you were asleep the whole time that you missed break" daniel chuckles.

"the detention teacher let you sleep and i guess forgot about you. anyways mr. harris told me to come get you. come on 4th period just started!"

they ran outside and walked towards mr. harris' class. daniel was ahead of y/n, jogging while y/n was walking quickly still trying to process what had happen. so it was a dream? we didn't kiss? she looked down disappointed it wasn't real.

"y/n come on!" daniel said outside of the classroom door.

y/n quickly ran inside the classroom and took a seat. daniel took a seat also right next to y/n.

"you okay?" daniel says with worry in his voice. "yeah" y/n says rubbing her eyes. "it's just that i had this crazy dream-" she paused.

she didn't really wanna tell daniel. it would be too embarrassing.

"what was it?" he said chuckling. "nevermind. it was weird though."

daniel cocked an eyebrow at her and they both catched up on their notes.

lunchtime

y/n walked into the cafeteria and got in line for just a apple. y/n hated the cafeteria food.

she reached for a water when all of the sudden she heard a "hey".

"hi danny" y/n says and daniel and y/n both smile at each other. "so.. whatcha eatin" he says grabbing a milk. "nothing much just a apple." y/n says chuckling. "why just a apple?" he chuckles. "dunno. food here kinda sucks." y/n says making a face.

"here have some blueberry pie i made it myself." daniel jokes, putting pie onto her plate. "although i do like pie." y/n laughs.

they both walk towards a table outdoors. "so.." daniel says taking a seat and y/n does as well.

but she feels a type of liquid when she sits down. y/n quickly gets up and people start laughing and snickering.

y/n sat on blueberry pie that was on their seat. she turns around to see johnny, ali and their friends all laughing.

"what the hell!" y/n says in disgust. she quickly grabs a napkin and frantically tries to rub off the blueberry jelly on her ass.

then y/n quickly heads for the bathroom, trying not to tear up, leaving daniel giving johnny a death stare.