school

y/n woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. she got up out of her bed and put some slippers on. " hey mom" she said and smiled. "hello y/n good morning."

y/n ate her breakfast and got dressed for school.

TIME SKIP

it was first period and y/n had her hand on her cheek as she fell asleep in class.

"okay everyone listen up." the teacher said. "we have a new student his name is daniel larusso" daniel looked around.

"hi" he said nervously to the class.

"daniel let me find you a seat.." the teacher looked around.
"there." he pointed. "right next to y/n."

everyone in the class was whispering and snickering as daniel walked to y/n's desk.

"ahem" daniel said because y/n was taking half of his desk space because she was sleeping. "umm excuse me?" daniel said looking at y/n sleep.

daniel tapped her on the shoulder and she woke up scared and looked up.

oh god she's cute daniel thought.

"i-" "i'm so sorry!" y/n said.

"no, no it's totally fine" daniel smiled.

y/n moved aside and daniel sat down. the teacher went on and then the period ended.

y/n then walked to near her next class when all of the sudden she spotted daniel walking towards her. befote he could see her, she ran to the bathroom before he could see her. god he was kinda cute but y/n looked like a mess.

2nd period y/n was at pe when all of the sudden daniel showed up late to class.

"you're late." the teacher said. "what is your name young man?"

"daniel larusso" daniel says. y/n softly smiled when he said that name.

daniel saw that and smirked at y/n. y/n got really red after that.

the class started running laps for pe 5 minutes later when girl tripped y/n. y/n rolled to the ground "haha look at the slut who tripped!"

the whole school called y/n a slut because she used to date tommy, but he only wanted her for her body. he tried to force y/n to lose her v card with him. when she refused he spread rumors that she tried hitting on the boys from the cobra kai group while they were dating.

when y/n fell daniel accidentally ran into her.

"oh shoot!" daniel said and got up.

"you okay?" daniel asks. y/n turns around "oh y-yeah haha...." y/n said nervously.

"here, let me help ya up" daniel says and smiles. he puts his hand out then y/n grabs it and get up.

"wanna run together?" daniel asks. "sure.." y/n says sheepishly.

then y/n and daniel started jogging.

"i never got your name by the way." daniel said while jogging.

"oh it's y/n." she said.

"i'm daniel.. larusso."

"yeah.. haha i know" y/n says.

"alot people have been talking about you haha.." she laughed nervously.

"probably bad things." he shrugs.

"oh no it's not bad things," y/n says. "they're just talking about how you're new and stuff."

"i hope." daniel says and they laugh.

"hey uh, what happened over there before i helped you?" daniel said , looking at y/n.

"oh it's nothing.. they just call me a slut sometimes" y/n frowns.

"why?" daniel asks.

"it's because i dated this guy named tommy and he just wanted me for sex." y/n sighs.

"when i refused he and his 'cobra kai' friends went around spreading rumors that i tried hitting on them while i was dating him. it's not even true!"

daniel frowned. "ohh.. i'm sorry y/n i know you're not that kind of girl-"

"HEY YOU TWO! LARUSSO AND Y/LN (your last name), DETENTION FOR WALKING. GIVE ME TWO MORE LAPS." the teacher shouted from the concrete.

they both whined and ran 2 laps.

(this was my first story and i made this like in August so i'm just editing this if your reading this lol)