that night

after i'm done washing the yolk out of my hair in the school bathroom, i frantically try to dry it, eager to see daniel again.

finally done and i don't look stupid.
i walk back to the gym and there he is. with ali, talking about who knows what.
i'm so mad at ali right now i don't even know what to do.

i've finally had enough of her. i was done being jealous after all, daniel was my man! i grabbed some punch and walked toward behind ali, hoping daniel didn't see me. i poured my cup of punch on her hair and bolted outside, laughing.

i heard a yelp and then alot of talking. i then peered out the window to see her reaction. ali was looking around for who did that to her. she had red all over her blonde hair and white dress it was so funny. daniel was looking around too. and it wasn't to find ali's ambusher, it was to find where the hell y/n went.

i covered my mouth with my hand leaning against the wall trying not to laugh. then i heard some arguing inside and i looked back in the gym and saw johnny and daniel arguing and ali next to daniel trying to butt in the argument. god she was so annoying who's gonna tell her daniel isn't in to her.

"another fight again?" i said under my breath. i looked down at my nails and bit them.

i started to walk back in fixing my dress. "watch out!" a figure says, pushing me.

"what the hell!" i shout. it was johnny chasing daniel down the street. everyone looks down the street and they're talking about them.

"damn karate kid's gonna get his ass beat" freddy says.

"how much you wanna bet he'll come to school on monday with a black eye." one of his friends say.

-

the next morning i get ready to visit my cousins. i know it is daniel's apartment complex they live in so i try to look extra good for him. i hope i get a chance to see if he's ok.

"c'mon honey let's go already!" my mom calls from the kitchen.

"in a sec!" i shout and brush my hair for the 5th time.

after 10 minutes we're in my cosuins apartment.

"hey, y/n! how are you? she's so big!" my aunt says to my mom.

"hi." i say.

"y/n!" my cousin yc/n (one of your cousins name and if you don't have a cousin, whatever name you want it to be) yells.

"come here!" my cousin gives me a big hug.

"is y/n here already? oh hi!" my other cousin says.

"hi guys how you doing." i say.

next thing you know i'm in my cousins room reading magazines with them.

"oh my god matt dillion is SO hot." one of them says.

"i know right!" i reply.

"y/n do you have a boyfriend yet?" i instantly blush and think of daniel.

"no..."

"do you like anyone?" my other cousin says.

"maybee" i say.

"WHO!?" they both say.

"he lives in this apartment.." i whisper.

"oh my god you have to tell us who this guy is." one of my cousins say.

"how about we visit them right now!" my other cousin says.

"right now? i'm nervous" i say and cover my face.

"let's go c'mon what's their room number?" they say.

"20"

"really? that guy who lives is so hot"

"i know!" i blush.

we all walk upstairs to apartment 20 and knock on the door. a curly haired lady answers the door.

"oh hi girls!" the woman smiles.

"hi mrs. larusso! is daniel here?"

"no he's not home right now he just left. he will come home in the night maybe though! would you like me to tell him anything when he comes home?"

"oh uh.." y/n was kind of bummed he wasn't here. she really wanted to see if he was okay.

"no just tell him he left his pencil and i'll give it back to him on monday." what a stupid excuse y/n.

"okay! bye girls"

that was so stupid y/n thought. she wondered where daniel went throughout the night. when her and her mom where heading outside to go home, she spotted daniel.

"wait mom i'll be right back." i said and jogged to daniel.

"hey!" i said.

"hey y/n what are you doin here?" daniel said confused.

y/n looked back "i i'm just visting my cousins here. uh are you okay? i saw what happened last night.." i said looking at his forehead. there was a banaid on it.

"oh that yeah.. i'm fine." daniel smiled.

before i could say anything else, my mom called "y/n let's go!"

i could feel myself getting hot so, it was perfect timing so daniel couldn't see me blushing.

"i gotta go.. i'll see you monday." i said jogging back.

"okay!" he called.