Chapter 8

y'allprobablyhateme ... butI'msorryforthewait.  ..

------------------
AsiaPOV

The Month was finally over and Me And Rodney no longer had to pretend to be parent's.

It was bittersweet , I was happy that I finally had my freedom back but also sad because it means me and Rodney aren't going to talk as much anymore.

"Asia" The Teacher said.

I looked up to see everybody staring at me

"huh" I answered

"Pay attention.... As I was saying class you can view your grades on the boars at the end of class"

"I hope we got at least a D" Rodney sighed.

"My dad would kill me if I got a D" I said.

"Not of my Dad doesn't first" He said quietly.

It had only been a week since his father got arrested and since his father tried to basically kill us.

"Rodney" I punched him in the arm.

I was honestly scared to death that his father would come looking for me for real.

"I'm joking, he's gone be locked up for a while.... but that don't mean his boys won't try and find you"

"I never even thought of that" I said.

"Don't think about it, my dad has threatened to kill my ma for a couple years now... and he never has the guts to do it.... besides I'll protect you just like I've been protecting her"

I rolled my eyes at him. But I was secretly smiling inside.. because tbh I still didn't understand Rodney.. One day we're cool the next day we aren't...

"Asia and Rodney is there is something you'd like to share with the class" The teacher asked. 

"Actually there is, We were talking about how saggy your titties were" he replied .

The whole class started laughing really hard and my cheeks got red.

"You just earned yourself a detention"

"awww man" he said.

"That's what you get for being slick" I laughed.

"You too Asia" The teacher added.

I frowned and didn't look at Rodney for the rest of the class .

The bell rang 30 minutes later and I walked to the board to see mine and Rodney's grade.

He sat nervously at his desk.

I looked and found my name and next to it said A+

"Ahhh" I jumped up and down and hugged Rodney"

"Get off me hoe" he said.

"Stfu faggot"

"fuck you.... anyways what did we get"

"we got ah A+"

"Damn fr?" he said. He didn't believe me so he went and looked for himself.

He stood there for about a minute looking at the board and smiling .

"you've never gotten an A+ before?" I interrupted.

"I've never passed before" he said quietly..