Claire-Chapter 7

I burst into Nozel's office to find him glaring at Captain Fuegoleon. I must have looked confused because when Feugoleon stopped laughing, he said, "Oh, its nothing."

"Oh, ok. The others wanted to check things out in Hage first, so they are on their way there right now with Noelle, they wanted me to tell you." We all climbed onto Nozel's Silver Eagle. With Nozel in front of me and Fuegoleon behind. As we flew through the air, the eagle tipped in the air, and I felt myself slipping. I yelped and wrapped my arms around Nozel's waist, hugging him tight, and at the same time, Fuegoleon placed each of his hands around my waist, steading me. Nozel turned to look at me, at I quickly drew my hands back to myself, blushing.

"Thank you, Fuegoleon." I turned to look at him.

He just nodded. I didn't need to hold onto Nozel because Fuegoleon held me in place. As Nozel saw Fuegoleon's hands on me, the eagle swayed, and his face became red in anger. He shot the captain of the Crimson Lions a death stare.

I was confused, "Nozel, its ok. He's just making sure I don't fall."

He turned to look at me, then glared at Fuegoleon, "You know me well. You know what I want."

He slid his hands away from my waist, then Nozel relaxed. He made a seat for me out of his mercury magic so I wouldn't fall. I frowned. Fuegoleon was just trying to keep me safe, what did Nozel think he was doing? I decide who touches me, not him. I leaned forward and whispered in Nozel's ear, "Its ok, really. He just doesn't want me to fall. Its no big deal. No need to be so sensitive." I patted his shoulder.

He turned red, "Fine. Do whatever you want."

He removed the seat, and I started to slip again, "Nozel! Just put the seat back ok? You can ride in the back next time!"

I saw him smile as he wrapped his mercury magic around me and recreated the seat. I sighed with relief as I sunk into the comfortable chair.

"Thanks."

We flew threw the air, the wind blowing my braid against Fuegoloen's face. I didn't notice until I felt a slight tug on my hair, I twisted my body in the seat, and saw him holding the braid right in front of his face. I never noticed how handsome he was, because we were rushing out of the House of Silva, but Fuegoleon had a more lighter feeling around him, unlike Nozel, who had a I-like-to-enjoy-silence feeling, and a I-don't-do-jokes. He was more muscled, and had wide shoulders, and very handsome in a, deeper and lighter way. He was about two inches taller than Nozel. He noticed me staring and I turned pink and pulled my braid over my shoulder as he raised his eyebrow.

"Sorry about that."

He chuckled, "Its nothing, though it did tickle a bit."

I laughed with him, his voice was different from Nozel's. Fuegoleon's voice was deeper and soothing, while Nozel's was melodic and musical. Stop comparing them! I screamed in my head.

Nozel turned around, "What is it?"

I whipped my head around as my hair slammed into the side of his face, his head swung a bit, and he rubbed his cheekbone, I immediately rubbed his face.

"Does that feel a bit better? I'm sorry." I looked at the eagle, and wrung my hands together.

"It does feel better, I'm fine." He nodded.

"Well that's good." I rubbed my hands together.

And we plunged into silence for the next ten minutes.

We neared familiar buildings and forms, I realized it was Hage.

"Hold on!" Shouted Nozel.

We plunged down towards the entrance and I bit my tongue to hold back a scream.

The eagle landed and stood still. Both men jumped to the ground, and offered me their hand. Nozel glared at Fuegoleon, even if Fuegoleon noticed, he showed no sign of it, and smiled at me. I wasn't sure what to do, so I grabbed both of their hands and jumped down as they held me up. When my feet touched the ground, the eagle dispersed into thin air.

Nozel grabbed the bag he had brought.

"Those fools", he muttered, then handed Fuegoleon a plain brown cloak, and fastened one around his shoulders. He pulled out another cloak and swung it around my shoulders. He buttoned the front to make sure it didn't fall, and stared at me, still holding onto the cloak

I blushed, "Um, thank you, Nozel."

He seemed to shake himself awake, and stepped away from me and lowered his eyes to the ground, his face red.

Fuegoleon cleared his throat, "Are we going to start the mission now?"

Nozel raised his head, "Yes, I'll contact my foolish siblings now."

He raised a device and spoke into it, "Anyone there?"

Nebra's voice came through, "Yes, we are in the village in, but we'll get noticed soon."

I spoke up, "I know a place we can stay that will keep us hidden."

Nozel nodded at me, "Meet us at the entrance to Hage." He said into the device.

"Be right there" Responded Nebra.

We waited at the entrance for about five minutes before the others came rushing out. "We are hereeee!" Shouted Solid.

Nozel shot him a glare that shut him up. Then turned to me, "Lead the way."

I headed toward the forest, wearing my cloak that flapped in the wind, my soft Silver Eagle jacket under it, the feathers slightly tickling my forearms. I took every step confidently, knowing every leaf and rock in the forest.

Nebra asked, "Hey Claire? You sure we aren't lo-"

I glanced back just in time to see Nozel covering Nebra's mouth with his magic. I chocked back a laugh, and emerged into a clearing, my cabin still in good condition. "This is the place." I said, "It might be a bit tight in there, since there are so many of us."

"Tight? Thats smaller than our shed!" Solid shouted.

"Do you want to go back to the House of Silva? I know I way that I can make that happen." Nozel towered over Solid.

Solid squeaked, "No, I think this is big enough for all of us, brother."

Nozel glared.

I voiced a problem, "The only thing is that I don't think there will be enough bedrooms or beds, so we might have to do girls' rooms and boys' rooms."

"That will be fine", said Fuegoleon.

Solid gulped, and my eyes popped as I tried to hold back a laugh. When I calmed down I spoke, "How about the women gather some food while the boys check how things are in the town, and visit the mayor."

Everyone seemed to agree, so Noe, Nebra, and Solid, slipped on cloaks and we all headed into town.