Nozel-Chapter 6

I was stuck in a room with Claire. I flushed and continued to finish writing my note to Julius.

"So" I said, "would you like to tour my office? There's not much to see."

She turned pink, "Thats ok."
And so I took that as a yes.

I gestured to my right where there were white doors. "This is the restroom, and,"I pointed to my right where there were wooden stairs," the upstairs is a bedroom. You can go explore if you want to. That pretty much all over here."

She glanced up and the bedroom. "I think I'll go see the bedroom."

"Go ahead", I responded turing back to my note, though that's not held most of my attention. So she went up, and came back about five minutes later. "There's not much in there. But, thank you for letting me see your office Nozel."

I grunted and said, "You can go find Noelle to let you tour the rest of the house."

She nodded and left.

After I finished my note, and the rest of my paperwork, I stook up and walked around the house, not knowing what to do. And I just happened to come across a living room, where I heard my siblings voices. They were all there Nebra, Solid, and Noelle.

"She obviously likes him", Said Noelle.

"He obviously likes her too", said Nebra.

Noelle's voice came again, "You guys should've seen her face when she saw Noz."

Nebra snorted, "When I teased him about being with Claire, he was red as Mars, unlike his Mercury magic."

They all burst into peals of laughter, and Solid spoke, "It seems like both of them are too shy to do anything, so we have to do it for them. I haven't met Claire, but she must be hot to catch Noz's eye."

"She sure is", said Noelle

My face was steaming. But I continued to listen in.

"But how are we going to do it?" asked Nebra.

I could almost hear Solid smirking, "Guys are supposed to ask girls on dates, not the other way around. So we have to find a way for Noz to ask her out."

Noelle spoke exasperated, "We all know him, he'll never do that."

I couldn't take it, I burst into the room, glaring at all of them.

Solid paled, "How much of that did you exactly hear, brother?"

"I know enough to be able to smash your ungrateful behind out of this house."

They all shifted in their seats, uncomfortable.

Noelle spoke up in a small voice, "But you and Claire are perfect for each other. We were just trying to give you guys a push in the right direction."

I growled, "The right direction? Really? I've had enough of this. You know what happens when I catch you talking about this again." I spun around on my heels and left the room.

I woke up early the next morning at 5:30 to get ready. I took a hot shower, and let my hair dry. Then spent ten minutes doing my hair. It was a pain, but it was my style. I used gel to sweep my hair back against my head, but left the ends sticking out, then brushed out the longer strands. I looked in the mirror as I finished my braid, and tied a House of Silva charm to the end. I flew down the steps and relaxed as I ate a bagel for breakfast. and flew to HQ at 6:30. I stayed in my office, and Claire knocked on the door are 7:00 sharp.

"Come in."

She entered the office, "Good morning, Nozel."

I nodded, "Follow me." We walked to the meeting room, where everyone was waiting, including my siblings. I glared at them as Claire followed me in. They all dropped their eyes. Tch. Serves them right, I thought. I whispered in Claire's ear.