Nozel-Chapter 4

She was up now. I raised my hand, and so did the all the other captains. She was very skilled, I could understand why all of the others would want her. She would probably chose Golden Dawn, and had already forgotten about me. William was the closest to becoming wizard king, and he controlled the strongest squad. I gritted my teeth.

She opened her mouth to speak, "I would like to join..." I started to sweat nervously "the Silver Eagles."

I gaped in surprise, and quickly closed my open mouth. I nodded at her, as she stepped back into the crowd. Soon number 63 was up, and was the last contestant, tch, just a normal mage, no one wanted him. I had gotten what I came here for and the chosen ones, met the captains in a back room in the stadium, where they would take instructions from their new leaders. I saw her in the back room as I strided in. The only new mage in my squad this year.

"I am Nozel Silva. You new captain."

"It is a pleasure to be able to join your squad, Captain Nozel. My name is Claire."

"Do you not have a surname?" I asked confused.

"No," She whispered.

I decided not to push it, and handed her a broomstick. "Follow me to headquarters."

She nodded, silent. When we got to the Silver Eagles HQ. I showed her a room. "You can put your things here, this room is all yours."

She bowed her head, "Thank you, Captain Nozel."

I smiled, "You can call me Nozel."

"Ok. Well, thank you...Nozel."

I said, "Tomorrow, I will introduce you to the squad. You will meet me in my office in the morning at seven'o'clock."

"Yes, Cap-, Nozel."

I clicked my tongue, "No need to be so formal."

She frowned, "Ok."

"You have the rest of the day off, you can ask any of your squad members to show you around. And if they say no, come tell me immediately."

She giggled, "Ok. How about you show me around?"

I flushed. "Sure...follow me."

She noticed me blushing, and looked at the ground as if she did something wrong. "What's wrong?"

She glanced up, "Oh. Its nothing."

So I showed her around. The hot springs, the pool, the meeting room, the mission room, all the squad members' rooms, and my office. Then I showed her the garden, and more. As we walked around, we were talking to each other. We turned a corner as I was telling her about Nebra, Solid, and Noelle.

And sure enough, my younger sister was standing there. "OOO. Who's that you got there, Noz?"

"She is the new squad member, Nebra."

"Hmmmm...Are you sure she's not anyone else? Like that girl from Hage village you were talking about."

She snickered when both me and Claire flushed shades of red.

I stepped up to Nebra and hissed into her ear, "Knock it off, Nebra. I don't have time for your silly games."

"Ok, ok", She rolled her eyes at me, "I'll leave you two lovebirds to your, ahem, business."

I dug into her side with my elbow, my face 100 degrees hot.

She stumbled and rubbed her side, "Geez, Noz."

I watched her turn the corner that me and Claire had just come from. Before she got her dirty backside away from us, she turned around and chuckled at us. I took a threatening step towards her, and she was gone in an instant.

I dusted off my cape and turned to Claire, "Don't mind her." I snorted

She nodded, her face a beautiful tomato.

I continued to show her around when we bumped into Noelle, my youngest sibling. Noelle glanced at me, then Claire, "Hi there, I'm Noelle. Nozel's youngest sister."

"I'm Claire. I just got joined the Silver Eagles today."

"Great! I can guess Noz is showing you around." She smirked at me.

"Not the time for this Noelle." I warned.

Claire spoke up shyly, " If its it ok with you, Nozel, I'd like to talk with Noelle."

I waved my hand in the air, "Go ahead."

She and Noelle walked off together into headquarters.