Later, Regina, Calista and Mr Gold entered the mine when the dwarfs had left.

"I'm really glad you both, uh, came to your senses," Mr Gold said.

"Let's just get this over with," Regina said.

"I'm putting all the blame on you, Rumpel, if Naomi is upset," Calista said.

"Fine. It's right through here," He led them to where the dwarves had found the diamonds, "Ah, yes. Should suit our purposes, no?" Mr Gold said.

"How much do we need?" Regina asked.

"All of it," Mr Gold said.

"Are you serious?! Rumpel, you can't! Other people need that mo-" Calista fell to the ground unconscious after Rumpel waved his hand.

"Sorry, dear, but this more important than what other people want," Mr Gold said looking at his sleeping wife.

"How are we going to take all of it?" Regina asked.

"With a little help from a fairy," Mr Gold took out a wand, "Dead one. Believe me, no one mourns her," Mr Gold said and waved the wand, magically absorbs the power from the diamonds. They both watched as the diamonds disappeared and the wand glows with magic.

The Enchanted Forest...

The four women were inside Rumpelstiltskin's cell looking for the squid ink, they found a parchment with Emma written all over the parchment.

Aurora grabbed a rock and threw it against a lever just outside of the cell, the cell door fell down, trapping the four inside.

"Aurora, what are you doing?!" Emma asked her.

Cora and Killian entered, "Helping me," Cora said and used her magic to summon the compass into her hand from Emma's pocket.

"No!" Emma said.

"No, don't waste your energy, dear. Rumpelstiltskin himself couldn't escape from this cell. Thank you, Aurora. we couldn't have done it without you," Cora said.

"Why would you do this?" Emma asked Aurora.

"How could you?" Mary Margaret asked her.

"Don't blame her, she was only doing what she was told," Cora said and pulled out Aurora's heart.

"You took her heart?" Emma asked.

"Actually, I did. it was a gift," Killian told her.

Cora squeezed Aurora's heart causing the princess to yell in pain, "Forgive us. We'd love to stay, but Storybrooke awaits," Cora said and the two of them turn to leave.

"Hook," Killian stopped, "Wait, please, don't do this. My son is in Storybrooke. He needs me," Emma said.

"Perhaps you should've considered that before you abandoned me on that beanstalk," Killian said.

"You would've done the same," Emma said.

Killian walked over to her, "Actually, no," He showed her a bean on a chain, "Do you know what this is, Emma?" Killian asked.

"The bean the giant kept," Emma said as she reached for it.

"Uh-uh-uh," Killian pulled the bean away from her, "Yes, indeed. A pirate always keeps a souvenir of his or her conquest, but this well, this is much more than a mere trinket. This is a symbol something that was once magical, full of hope, possibility. Mm. Now, look at it. Dried up, dead, useless. Much like you. the time for making deals in done, just as I'm done with you," Killian said and walked out with Cora, leaving them trapped in the cell.