"Just introduce yourself to them, just a few sentences is fine. Its traditional. We do this with every new squad member. Everyone here has done it."
She did a small nod to show she understood, and I sat with the other squad members.

She spoke louder and more confidently then I thought she would.

"My name is Claire. I come from Hage village. I am 19 and I use Moon magic. As a magic knight, I want to be able to help the people of the clover kingdom, and to show that even commoners, are just as important as the king. I wish that different ranks of people will stop treating people differently. That's all."

Everyone clapped, then shook hands with her and told her something about them, she smiled at each and every one of them. I went last.

"I, uh, I like sushi."

She laughed, her eyes sparkled, " I do too."

Nebra, Solid, and Noelle were waiting outside the hall as I was escorting Claire to her room. And they gave me the stare. I glared at them, I knew they were going to wait for me in my office, and there was no avoiding it.

I left Claire in her room, and smashed into my office, and it was exactly what I was expecting. They were all standing, frowns on their faces.

"Well," asked Solid, "Did you do it?"

I hissed at him, "Of course I didn't! Now all of you get out! I want no more of this! If I hear anything related to this, I will use my magic."

They all trudged out as I pointed to the door. I collapsed into my chair. Why does this have to be so complicated? Maybe we were just friends. Yes that's it. That's enough. I don't need anything more than that. I'll just be her good friend. A bang came from my door .

"Come in!"

It was Nils, my vice captain. "A mission, from Julius. He says it urgent, and you need to set off immediately. He was busy, so he couldn't tell you in person." I sat up in my chair.

"Here." I said. He pressed the note to my hand.

Dear Nozel,

I have a mission I need you to complete now. It is very important. There are a strong group of bandits, they have been scaring the people in Hage Village. I fear they may be more than just thieves. We have figured out the location of their hideout. It is in the strong magic region, between the Clover Kingdom, and the Spade Kingdom. Please sort this out as fast as you can. Bring Feugoleon with you.

Signed, Julius

I griped the paper in my hand, and faced Nils

"I'll bring whoever is free right now."

"Thats only your siblings, and Claire."

I spoke confused, "What about you Nils?"

"The wizard kind has asked me to help him at the castle, since he knew you have to be present at the mission, I rushed here to inform you. I have to be right back at the castle."

"Go now back to the castle now." I told him.

He nodded, and was out the door.

I flew on my mercury eagle to the Crimson Lion headquarters, I grabbed the nearest magic knight.

"Is Fuegoleon here?"

He nodded, "He is in his office."

I smashed into the maroon doors or my rivals office, and Fuegoleon only raised his eyebrow.

I placed the note of his desk and jabbed my finger and the part he needed to see. He nodded silently and we set back off to the Silver Eagle headquarters.

"You gather my siblings, I'll be right there."

"Ok", Fuegoleon responded.

I knocked on Claire's door, "It's me."

"Come in."

I turned the knob to find Claire sitting on a chair brushing her hair.

"We need to go now."

She looked confused, "Why?"

"Just follow me, its a mission."

She slipped her Silver Eagles jacket over her head and followed me through the corridors, I found Fuegoleon with Solid and Nebra.

Fuegoleon winked at Claire, and she giggled. I was almost blinded with jealousy.

I turned to everyone, "Go find Noelle, then meeting me in my office here."

They nodded, I grabbed Fuegoleon, " You stay here."

I dragged him to my office.

He put folded his hands over his chest, "What is it, Nozel?

"Well, what do you think?" I hissed.

"What?" he raised he eyebrow.

I gestured my hand in the air, "You think can just flirt with girls whenever you want! But you can't. Especially ones from my squad."

"Oh. So are you jealous, Nozel?"

I sputtered, "Whatever do you mean! Of course I'm not! Im making sure you don't take any of my squad members." I glared at him

He only laughed.