Chapter 6

The team tries pushing me back from the guy where as Kuroo is already at getting food and heading to our table not realizing anything that is happening. I smack our teams hands away and wipe his pit off my cheek.

"News flash, I knew him longer than you and you look just like me." I say before turning my back. I feel fingers brush through my hair and yank my head back to the ground. I wince in pain as the guy crawls on top of me and starts punching and smacking me. The team suddenly tries pulling him off and yelling for Kuroo.

"Stupid bitch!" He spits out over and over. I grab his hair and grow him off of me then stand back up brushing my hair back.

"Come on Kenma, it isnt worth it." Ai says while tugging my arm. Just as the guy charges at me again, Kuroo comes between us checking all over my face. He wipes off the blood coming from my nose.

"What happened Kenma?!" He aks worriedly. I signal behind him and he spots the guy.

"Listen, domt touch Kenma again or I won't be afraid to show you your place." Kuroo says before gripping my hand tightly and dragging me to the bathroom to finish cleaning my hair and face.

"Get your food guys." He says before pulling me into a single person bathroom. He picks me up and sets me on the counter by the sink making it hard for me to hold back a blush. He gently wipes my cheek with a wet paper towel while holding my other cheek with his free hand. His hand sends a warmth through my cheek making a chill vibrate down my spine. Suddenly, he stops and I open my eyes back up to see him close.

"Kuroo. . ." I mumble gently while pushing him back. He suddenly pulls me closer and clashes his lips with mine. The sensation vibrates through my whole body making me feel weak. He rests his hands on my waist pulling me close to him. I slowly begin to kiss back while grabbing onto my concious once again. His hand slides up the hem of my shirt making me jolt back from the kiss.

"Sorry. . ." He says while pulling his hands back and rubs the back of his neck.

"We should get back to the others. . ." I say while hopping off the counter and heading out.

After lunch, I head out back to our dorm getting ready to head over to Hinatas house. I pack my laptop and Nintendo ans get ready to leave until Kuroo stops me.

"Hey I'm sorry. . . about earlier. . ." He says nervously.

"Its uh. . . its okay. . . I didnt hate it." I say before walking out being a blushing mess. I pull my phone from my pocket ans begin to dial up Shoyos number.

"Kenma?" He says sounding very tired.

"Shoyo, are you okay?" I ask worried about his tone.

"Sorry. . . Me and Kags stayed up all night. . . Can we move the gaming day to next week?" I smile sighing.

"Yeah." With that he says goodbye and I head back into my dorm to see Kuroo on a ps5 playing Minecraft. He immedietly blushes when he realizes I'm back.

"What happened?" He asks me.

"Shoyo is too tired." I say before heading into my bedroom.

"Wanna play Minecraft. . .?" He asks, the nervousness showing in his voice.

"Sure." I reply grabbing a controller and sitting on the opposite side of the couch as him. We start a survival world and I immedietly advance almost beating the game in 5 hours.

"Kenma, did you take some of my diamonds." He asks while looking inside of his valuables chest.

"Nooo. . ." I lie trying to sound inconspicuous. He jumps across the couch snatching my controller and holds it back trying to look in my inventory. I jump on him trying to reach for the controller but his arms are much longer than mine.

I look down to see him chuckling watching me struggle to grab the remote back. Our eyes meet and my heart beat seems to grow so loud I'm scare he will hear it. He looks away while blushing and tries handing me back the remote. I grab the remote and place it on the coffee table before climbing back on him. I slowly lean in and close my eyes pressing my lips against his slightly cracked ones.

I feel him sit up pushing me onto my back on the cough. He lays on me gently while bitting my lip and asking for entry. I deny it which makes him just force his tongue in. He rubs every nook and cranny making me shiver in pleasure. I slightly slip my fingers up his shirt as he begins kissing down my neck slowly.

"Tell me if I go to far. . ." He whispers in my ear before bitting it gently. He slowly presses his cold hand up my stomach under my shirt. I push him back suddenly.

"Sorry-" He starts apologizing but I shush him.

"Can we go to the bedroom. . .?" I ask while a crimson red appears on both of our faces. He stands up and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He presses his hands against my butt holding me up as he walks us into his bedroom. He places me on his soft bed and continues to kiss my neck slowly. He pulls off my shirt and begins kissing down my chest to my stomach.

"Ngh~" I immedietly cover my mouth after that sound had escaped from it. He looks up at me and smirks.

"Dont hide it." He says. Ugh. . . I'm gonna show him whose boss. I gently push him onto his back and unbuckle his pants. He is rock hard and big. . . I pull off his pants and boxers taking in the sight of his dick. Its big and thick. How is this going to fit. . .? I ask myself before hearing him groan gently. I sigh gently before pressing my lips against his tip.