Chapter 8

(Valentines Day Special Part 1)
KENMAS POV

Today is February 1st, its been around 4-5 months since me and Kuroo first started dating. After the first night, we havent really done anything though.

"Hey Kenma, do you want some eggs and bacon?" He asks from the kitchen.

"Im not hungry!" I yell back while curling under his blanket into a tighter ball.

"Alright, ill make you two!" He replies. I can hear his soft and low chuckle before the only thing I can sense is the smell of food. I reach out for my phone squinting at the bright line that shines in my face. Ugh, already 10 am. I rub my eyes and head into the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. My hair has grown a little past my shoulder now, too lazy to get it cut.

I grab the brush and sloppily brush out the tangles while still thinking about Kuroo. We havrnt even kissed and the closest thing to touching we do is cuddling at night. Not that im complaining but. . . It isnt what i expected from him. I splash water on my face and walk back into Kuroos room to grab my nintendo and phone before heading into the living room to sprawl against the couch while playing pokemon.

Suddenly, I feel tons of weight press down on my stomach as something shuffles between my legs. I look down to see Kuroo laying between my legs while resting his head on my stomach. I feel heat rise through my body as I gently press my fingers through his hair.

"The foods ready Kitten." He says while smiling up at me.

"I really wish you would stop calling me that rooster." I say smirking.

"Hey, at least mines cute!" He replies.

"Just like that laugh of yours, hyena." I say continuing to brush my fingers through his mouth. He suddenly jolts up to he face to face and snatches my ds away placing it on the coffee table. My spine starts to tingle as his face gets closer to mine. Is he finally gonna kiss me? I close my eyes gently waiting for a pleasure that never came. I feel him lay his head on my neck and I immedietly push him off of me before grabbing my shoes and phone. I storm out of the dorm slamming the door shut behind me.

"Why?! Why must he tease me like this?" If thats how he wants to play, then ill play. I dial up someone on my phone and they quickly answer.

"Kenma??" His founds is rugged as if he just woke up. I can already imagine his orange bed head hair and sleepy eyes.

"Can I come over? I have a prank I wanna do on Kuroo."

"Boke Hinata Boke! Get over here!" I hear Kageyama say in the background before Hinata grunts.

"Yes you can come over now. Your not the type to prank people Kenma, whats going on?" Hibata asks genuinely concerned.

"He keeps playing games with me. The furthest thing we have done as a couple has been cuddling while we sleep. Everytime he goes to kiss me, he doesn't. I cant take it anymore!" I take a deep breath letting some of my anger flow out.

"Ill be over in 10 Hinata." I say before hanging up the phone and heading to my car. I got a drivers licence but usually a friend or Kuroo would drive me around.

When I get to Hinata house, I see them kissing through there open window. Kageyama is hugging Hinata from behind while kissing his neck making Hinata squirm beneath him. I gently knock on the door, my face red from what I saw. Why cant me and Kuroo be like that?

"Hey Kenma, come in!" Hinata says happily while hugging my and stepping out of the doorway. I walk in and sit on there couch followed by Hinata and Kageyama.