Chapter 9

(Valentines Day Special Part 2)
KENMAS POV

For the next week, ive stayed at Hinatas house. I lay my head on his lap as he combs his fingers through my hair.

"When is he going to leave?" Kageyama whispers to Hinata but im still able to hear.

"Kageyama!" Hinata yells angrily while pushing him away. I lift my head off his lap and rub my red swollen eyes.

"No no, im sorry. Ill get back to my dorm. . . I have to go to school anyway." I get my phone, the only thing I brought and get ready to leave.

"Text me when you get there. . ." Hinata says gently while waving away and smiling gently. I smile ignoring the pain in my chest and wave goodbye to the both of them before driving off back to my dorm. I stand in front of my door hesistating before actually opening it. Everything is the way it was. The shattered mug, the groceries. . . I hear muffled grunts as I look to see Kuroos door wide open.

I walk up to the door to see it again. . . Kuroo on top of another man. . . I grab the doorknob gently and pull the door closed before pressing my back against it and falling onto the ground.

I shove my hands into my matted hair and hold in my sobs. I breathe heavily as I try to hold in tears but they still easily force there way out. I hear and feel the door open from behind me and Kuroo look down. He only has sweats on. He is expressionless as he stares down at me.

"Sorry, I didnt know when youd be back." He says. I shake my head and get up walking into my bedroom.

"It's fine." I lie to both him and myself. I sigh closing my door behind me and grab my laptop while sitting on my bed. I open it up to minecraft and entirely close myself off to anything. Any light, any feelings. . . any pain. My hair keeps falling into my face until I get entirely annoyed. I head out of my room into the kitchen and snatch a pair of scissors from the kitchen. Kuroo looks at my as he prepares a meal and im guessing for the other person in the bedroom with him.

"Kenma?" He asks while stopping in his tracks. I ignore him as I head into the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. He stands in the doorway.

"What are you doing?!" He says asking worried.

"Cutting it off." I say before cutting a huge chunk of my hair off.

"Kenma!!!" Kuroo yells yanking the scissors. I want it gonem the hair he used to brush for me. The hair he would bury his face in when we slept together. This hair is a fucking curse. I snatch the scissors back and finish cutting a straight line. My hair falls only to my chin now. I sweep up all my hair with my hands and throw it into the trash can next to the toiler. He looks down at his feet and moves out of my way.

I walk back into my bedroom hopping back on minecraft continuously wiping the tears falling from my face. I scrunch up my nose and continue to sniffle as snot keeps falling down. What did I think would happen?! Of course he would break up with me after that and of course he wouldnt waste time to find another way to spend his time. I grab my phone and hesitate before calling up Yaku.

"Kenma?! Where have you been?!" He yells through the phone.

"Its a long story, can you please come get me?" I ask unable to hold back the sobs anymore.

"Yes, im right down the hall." With that he hangs up and moments later I hear a knock on the door. Kuroo beats me to it though.

"Where is Kenma?" He asks before looking behind Kuroo to see me. Red puffy eyes, short matted hair, and wearing the same clothes for a week. I quickly grab my phone and laptop sliding under Kuroos arm.

"Kenma whats wrong?!" He says grabbing my cheeks.

"What did you do?!" Yaku yells at Kuroo. I grip his arm tightly.

"It was my fault, lets go." I say walking off while dragging a Yaku who has his fists clenched ready to fight Kuroo.

"What happened Kenma?" He says when we leave the dorms into the main building. I explained to him everything I felt and the prank I decided to pull on him.

"Well you cant just soak. I know it may seem like its your fault but Kuroo is also at fault." I hug him gently and snuggle my face into his body.

"Whats wrong with me Yaku. . ." I ask quietly.

"Nothing, you were just trying to get his attention. You did it in a shitty way but still. You had no ill intentions." I yawn gently.

"What do I do. . .?" I ask while rubbing my tired eyes.

"You get him back." Yaku says while rubbing my back gently.

"How. . .?" I ask looking up at him.

"Well, valentines day is coming up. Maybe set something up and invite him?" Yaku says.

"We are hardly on speaking terms. . . Ue is sleeping with other people too. He probably already has someone." I say hugging Yaku tighter at the thought of Kuroo spending valentines with another lover.

"He might just need some time. He still hurts from what happened Kenma, dont give up." Yaku says ruffling my hair.

"Alright. . . Well. . . What do I plan?"

"Thats for you to figure out." Yaku says laughing gently and sitting back up. I poke his side and sit up straight as well while thinking of a date setup I could make for me and Kuroo.

By the time it reaches night, I head back to my dorm. I had forgotten my keys earlier and the doors locked so I have to knock. I hear quiet shuffling feet before an unfamiliar face comes to the door.

"You Kenma?" He asks in a hushed voice. I nod my head and walk into the dorm.

"Your roommate called me Kenma while he cummed in my ass, id watch out." He says before slinging a backpack onto his back before walking out. I dont know whether I should feel happy or sad that Kuroo said my name while having sex with someone else. I sigh gently before heding into my bedroom and opening my laptop. I search up date ideas for valentines day but nothing catches my eye.

Suddenly, it hits me. I quickly grab the largest and fluffiest blanket i have and my volleyball jacket from high school. I walk over to the entrance of Kuroos bedroom door and peak inside to see him sleeping peacefully. I sneak into his cposet grabbing his Jersey from High School and quickly race out of his bedroom closing the door behind me. I put it next to the blanket and my jacket before heading into the kitchen looking for food. Looks like im gonna have to go grocery shopping. Im not a very good cook but ive learned a few things from Kuroo these past few days.