King Vegeta then gets up from his throne and starts to walk around the room as he talked to the two saiyans.

KV: nothing really I just heard that Lisee was pregnant a while back and wanted to know how thing went with the birth of the offspring of some of my best soldiers.

Binas: we appreciate your concern but I am afraid to inform you the the boy died in child birth.

KV: is that so?

Lisee: yes my lord.

KV: if that's the case then why did the doctor tell me it was a successful birth.

Binas: what?

KV: why did you lie to me?

Binas: what do you mean King Vegeta?

KV: the doctors told me about your son and his unnaturally high power level for a child. Now tell me where is your son at.

Lisee: why do you need to know?

KV: I don't need to explain myself to you two.

Binas: it's because my son threatens your rule. You no he could one day surpass you in strength.

KV: BE QUITE!!!!

Binas: you want Broly killed so he can't dethrone you.

KV: yes I want him dead and you are going to tell me where he is.

Binas: LIKE HELL I AM!!!!!

Binas then in a instant charged at King Vegeta in an attempt to kill him. But it was useless as the gap in power between the King and Binas was to big. As soon as Binas was in range to throw a straight punch he was met with an upper cut to the chin thrown buy the King at a blinding speed.

Lisee: BINAS!!!!

The upper cut that Binas got from the King was strong enough to launch him up to the ceiling and out of the palace. The only thing is he never made it that far as King Vegeta grabbed his leg before Binas could fly off. King Vegeta then used a good amount of his strength to plant Binas into the stone floor of the palace. King Vegeta then bent over and grabbed Binas's throat and brought Binas to him.

KV: now tell me where your son is or I will make you watch as your mate is killed before you die a slow and painful death.

Lisee: Binas don't you dare tell him where are son is!

Binas looks at Lisee then back at the King.

Binas: come.....closer.

King Vegeta then bends down and puts his ear next to Binas's mouth.

Binas: burn in hell you son of a bitch.

KV: killer her!

In an instant all the guards blasted Lisee with high powered ki blasts killing her instantly.

KV: it's a shame she had to die, now how am I going to have you dealt with.

At that moment a guard came running in.

Guard: my lord!

KV: WHAT!!

Guard: sure Freiza's ship is in orbit of planet Vegeta and he has demanded your presence aboard.

Binas: well go on lap dog your master is calling you.

KV: I wanted you to suffer and I still do but do to circumstances I need to finish this now.

With one hand King Vegeta snaps Binas neck like it was nothing. He then gets up and turns to the guard that came with the news.

KV: go and have my pod prepared for immediate take off.

Guard: yes sure!

The guard then ran off to do what he was told, little did he know that that would be the last order he ever got. Little did all the saiyans that are on planet Vegeta know that this would be there last day of life. Freiza ended up killing the king and blowing up the planet, only few saiyans off world survived. At this very moment one of those saiyans is rocketing towards the planet known as earth.

8 months later

After 8 months of space travel Broly's pod fly's past the earth moon and enters its atmosphere. As the pod rockets threw the sky it is on course to crash land in the mountain regions of Japan. The pod the crashes down in the remote region far away from civilization. The only one who lives out this far is an older man who just so happened to have been out for a walk when he saw the pod land. The man then went and investigated the strange object.

???: oh, and what do we have here?

The pod then opens up to reveal to the man the baby saiyan inside.

???: a baby!

The man then reached in and picked up the child. He then raised the boy up and examined him.

???: well you look human enough, well except for the green tail. Do you have an name little guy?

The man the looked around but couldn't find any signs of the boys name.

???: well it doesn't seem like your parents are here with you and I can't very well live a little baby out here all on his own. Your going to need a name too, now what is a good name? I think I'll call you Izuku.

Broly now known as Izuku giggled at the name.

???: ok you're name is Izuku and you can call me Hisashi, Hisashi Midoriya.

And thus the legend of Izuku Midoriya begins.