Date Night (spinnetossa)

(this takes place during the middle of season 4 during episode 7 {the mer-mysteries episode})

Netossa P.O.V.

I walk into my room to get ready. This is gonna be the perfect night! "Hey Spinny are you ready to go?" I shout. "Just about, Darling!" Spinny replies. I can't wait till we get there! I planned out the perfect anniversary date, and I know Spinny has something in store too, she always does. Just gotta grab the gift aaaaand, yup! Alright now I'm ready for the perfect anniversary ever! My plan is perfect. We'll eat dinner at previously agreed upon restaurant, then I'll take her to see a movie marathon of our favorite movies ending with a little slideshow of our wedding pictures. I can't wait! "I'm ready to go!" Spinny calls out. "So am I!" I tell her. Then, we head out the door for the best anniversary to date.

Spinnerella P.O.V.

Tonight is going to be perfect, I think to myself as we walk out the door. I know that my plan is perfect, I do wonder what my darling has planned, but I'm not worried. First we'll go to a restaurant of our agreement in Brightmoon, we'll have an amazing dinner, we'll give each other gifts, then Queen Glimmer said that it was okay, so I'll take her to the roof of Brightmoon Castle and we can look at the sky for hours until we want to go home and go to sleep. It will be the best night ever! I sigh happily just thinking about it. "Watcha thinking about Spinny?" Netossa asks. "Oh nothing, just my perfect plan for tonight." I reply. "Oh reeeeeeeally?" She asks. "Yep" I smirk and giggle. "Well I bet that my plan is better than your plan!" Netossa says. "Oh?" I ask. Netossa then goes into detail about her plan explaining every last bit. "That sounds wonderful my darling, but we'll have to do it next year because this year is my plan." "WHAT?" Netossa yells. "Well, if you remember, last year we did your plan, so this year we're doing my plan." I reply giggling. "Oh come on! Well we'll just have to do my plan next year!" Netossa decided. "Sounds good my love." I agreed.

Netossa P.O.V.

I still can't believe that we can't do my plan. It was perfect! But Spinny's plan sounds pretty amazing too, so I'm not too worried about it. This night will be amazing even without my plan. We walk into the restaurant and are automatically seated. We order our food and talk a bit about the decor and our days. I had a pretty good day and I tell Spinny all about when I was saving everyone and how Glimmer randomly showed up again. Then, all of a sudden, two Brightmoon guards show up and tell us that we're needed in the castle. Both me and Spinny are very confused by this, but they just grab our arms and pull us to the castle. I look at Spinnerella in confusion. "Is this part of your plan?"

Spinnerella P.O.V.
"Is this part of your plan?" Netossa whispers to me. "Of course not!" I whisper back. "I thought this was your doing!" Netossa shakes her head telling me that she didn't plan this either. What is happening?? We arrive at the castle and they push us inside, accedentally bringing a server and violinist with us. Then Mermista shouts confusing questions at us while Perfuma takes notes. "What's going on?" I ask. "Yeah." Netossa says, "What's happening and why are we even here?" Mermista asks us "Are either of you the Horde spy and did you sabotage our mission at the Horde camp?" "What mission? What camp?" Netossa asks. "I'm pretty sure we weren't there!" I tell them. "I know you're the spy!!!" Mermista says. I look at Netossa in confusion and she looks back with a similar expression. Mermista asks us a bunch more questions but after about an hour she lets us go. We finally get, but our night is ruined. "So much for that perfect night, eh?"

Netossa P.O.V.
"So much for that perfect night, eh?" Spinnerella asks. "We still have time to make it perfect." I say with a mischievous glint in my eye. I pull out some of our favorite movies and put one in the DVD player. "We can have a movie night!" I excitedly say. "That's a great idea!" Spinny replies. I get some blankets and pillows while Spinny makes the popcorn. We then sit there for hours watching movies together until we eventually fall asleep.

That's it I hope you like it! Love y'all!

-ace