seniors series

seniors series # 5

1# Hold You Accountable
(STEM & ABM)

2# Cost of Taste
(ABM & TVL- Cookery)

3# Pursuing Our Freedom
(STEM & HUMSS)

4# Embrace Your Assets
(ABM & ABM)

5# Bits of Chemistry
(STEM & STEM)

Please read Cost of Taste first before proceeding in this story. (All stories contain spoilers for the other books.)

PRONUNCIATION

CAER LUXEUIL SOTEIRO
KA-YER LAKS-EH-YUL SO-TEY-RO

SOLSTICE LAVENDER REVERIO
SOL-STIS  LA-VEN-DER RE-VE-RIO

ETIENNE NEALCAIL SOTEIRO
EH-TEE-EN NIL-KAYL SO-TEI-RO

ETIENNE NEALCAIL SOTEIRO EH-TEE-EN NIL-KAYL SO-TEI-RO

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑COMPLETE

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
COMPLETE

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Hello! Before you proceed, take note that this is unedited and it is the first draft of the stories therefore it might contain grammatical and typographical errors. Furthermore, I wrote this for fun and to preserve some senior highschool memories; there are no excuses for the bad writing but rest assured I do try my best to improve. You can always drop the book if this isn’t your cup of tea. I’ll understand and thank you for checking this out! 

Also to avoid confusion, it is the Seniors series. Not Senior. Not the SHS series. Not the Senior highschool series. Thank you! 

 alluringli

DISCLAIMER:
The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views and opinions.

I considered this a little too inspired from makjang dramas. This story may have over-the-top elements because of that reason. The characters may also not aligned to your liking. You can skip this story if you’re not into this kind of plot.

CONTENT WARNING:

This contains strong languages and explicit situations. Reader discretion is advised. Trigger warnings may be included as this story will tackle child abuse, sexual assault, domestic violence and the double standards that happens to our society between men & women and how it affects SHS students. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Skip this story if you're not comfortable.

Read at your own risk.

Thank you.

All my love,
Li