Chapter One: The Beginning of a War

It all began on a night that the Elder Orc's wife was pregnant with a son. This happened every ten years. The boy was born that night and his name was Azog. This was the same night that Legolas Greenleaf, the prince of Mirkwood, was born. That meant that they were sworn to fight. Which brought worry to the young prince's father, Thranduil.

As Azog's parents watched him grow up, they saw the perfect leader in him. One day, in a great battle against the dwarves, Azog's parent's died. This brought fear and dread to the orcs, so they started training young orcs for battle. And in turn, that brought fear to the dwarves, elves, and especially the wizards. Eventually, everyone began readying themselves for war. This meant a great war was coming and the young Azog was going to be in it. The poor orcling was frightened, for he had never fought in a battle or a war.

Knock, knock! sounded from the door. Azog ran to open it." Azog, you need to come with me." a strange orc said, "My name is Blorg." Azog nodded his head.As they where riding on their wargs, Blorg stopped and sniffed, "I smell elves." Suddenly, Azog's warg fell down! It had been shot with an arrow!

Blorg pulled out his axe. "Azog," Blorg whispered, "be quiet!". "Raaaaaaaa" Blorg yelled! His ear had been shot off! He then swiftly swung his and cut down the tree to trap the elves. He then got on his warg with Azog and rode away.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of An Orc's Life! If you enjoyed it, then please vote and/or comment!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

*_* all4_Hobbit