chapter twelve

Harry's POV

"Happy Birthday!!!" 

I groan and put my pillow over my head to block out Nialls annoying voice. It's my birthday, I really just want to sleep in. 

"Go away Niall." 

"Nope! There are things to do today!"

"No." 

Niall goes quiet for a few seconds then I hear him come towards my bed. I know what he is about to do before I feel him land on top of me. Niall has been doing this for ages. Ever since we were little and I don't want to get up he would jump onto of me and tickle me until I'm forced to get out of bed. 

His fingers meet my sides and I'm immediately a laughing mess. Over the years Niall has learned where I'm most ticklish. It is by far the most useful information he has on me, whenever he wants to know something all he has to do it tickle me and within minutes I'm telling him whatever he wants to know. It's one of the reasons he knows so many things about me. 

"Ok- Niall!! I'll-I'll get out of bed! S-stop!" I choke out through my laughs.

"Good, like I said there is some stuff we have to do today." Nialls says. 

He climbs off me and stands at the end of my bed while I get up. I go into the bathroom and Niall raises his voice so I can hear the random stuff he is rambling about while I get ready for the day ahead of me. 

"And you know, its a big birthday. Eighteen! You better be ready, I have big things planned. Oh and that new person, Louis, I spent some time with him yesterday and he seems nice. Im not sure if he is good enough for my Harry but I suppose its better then any of those girls in town." Nialls says. "Also, and I've put a lot of thought into this and I really think its a good idea, I think you need to try to clear things up with-" 

"No." I cut him off right away. I know what he is going to say and I do not want to talk to them. "I can't talk to them. Not right now, not today." 

"Harry, they want to be with you on your birthday. We have known them for basically our whole lives, you only turn eighteen once. Please talk to them. You don't have to listen to them or forgive them, but at least give them a chance to explain. Pleaseeeeeee?" Niall begs. "For me?" 

I know I can't say no to him. After all, he's right. I should at least hear them out before chose to not talk to them. 

I spit my toothpaste into the sink and rinse my mouth out. Then I walk out of the bathroom and into my closet. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of getting a yes from me so quick. I get dressed as slow as I can and when I walk out of my closet I find Niall looking at my photos. 

"Fine." I sigh. "But I'm not going alone. You're coming with me." 

"You need to talk to them alone..." 

"Ok, then I won't talk to them at all." I snap at him. There's no way I'm going anywhere near them alone. 

He mumbles a reply, telling me that he'll come. I'm already regretting this and I haven't even left my room yet. 

I'm over reacting, I know I am. I can't help it. Basically my entire life I've thought that Zayn and Liam are straight. Obviously I was wrong. Plus, I've liked Zayn for years, and Liam knew. 

After sitting on my bed not making any moves to leave for five minutes, Niall grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room. I groan but don't stop him. 

"Ok, next step in operation get out friends back-" 

"That's not a thing." I interrupt him. He glares at me and I roll my eyes but don't say anything else. 

"As I was saying...next step is to find them."