The Dead Planet

Cough cough... Hal wakes up coughing...

There's a fire burning beside him...

You're awake Bruce says.

We lost? Hal asks.

Yeah... Jason Barry Clark and John are all missing.. Bruce says. The legion knew... Hal says probably working with the white martians. Paco says. Any reason we can't just vibe on out of here. Hal asks. I can only go where been or atleast know what it looks like. Mars... Is a long way. Paco says....

We aren't alone.... Bruce says. Standing in the middle of the desert is a man in black with a sword..... He's charging at them on a horse... Vibe.... Bruce says. His name is Ares he tries to influence evil in the world... Oh and he's a WW villain. Paco says.

Don't say it... Bruce says.

We should have waited for her Hal says as he forms a green machine gun and starts firing on Ares....

Clark wakes up... On the ground.... Zod where are you?.... ZOD!!! This place.... Clark says as he looks around its dark... And there's cracks everywhere theres skeleton's all on the ground.. What happened here...

Whatever it was... I think we are the only living things here... I mean even the plants are dead says Jason Todd... I take it we were separated? Clark says. Yeah and I can't reach Bruce... What if we.... Jason says. Were gonna be okay we just have to work together find away home Clark says....

Maybe you could use you're x-ray vision to look for a flying saucer it something. Kara told me you have it.. Jason says. Yeah... Wait why did Kara tell you that... Clark says... Just try it okay Jason says He can't see anything... Hmmm. That's weird... Usually that works... Clark says... Jason just looks at him. Clark walks over to a window is a red light shinning from the sky.... What's that Jason asks... A red sun... Which means I don't have my abilities here. Clark says... Oh so were screwed.... Jason says...

Well... Batman and you fight crime without abilities. Plus what's the worst that could happen...

Ahahahaha.....

Jason and Clark look at each other as that laugh echoes into the cavern....
O

f the dead planet..

Barry is running down a hall way with doors on each side... BATMAN SUPERMAN HAL! He screams as he runs through each one looking for his friends... What's it like being alone. Barry turns around... Where are you? He asks. Everywhere thawne says behind him. Barry turns around and knocks thawne back.

That hurt.... Thanks. Thawne says...

There's metal plates everywhere.

Thawne stands up. Barry looks at him..

You hate me.... Barry says...

Of course Thawne says.

I don't hate you... I pity you... I don't know why you hate me... But hatred is running you're life.. Look at you... You don't have to be like this... Barry says....

Thawne starts laughing.... You're so young... You don't even know yet... Thawne says laughing. I don't know what.. Barry asks.. You're Dad... Henry framed for a crime he didn't commit... Killing his sweet wife Nora... Boy was she sweet... Thawne says..

Barry clenchs his fist... What are you saying..

You never found out who actually did it did you Flash?... Thawne says. Barry runs up to thawne grabs him by the throat and slams him into a wall... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!!! Barry screams. Its why you became a CSI.... I became a CSI because of you.... I looked up to you... I was you're biggest fan Thawne says. Barry slams his fist into Thawne's head repeatedly.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN.... WHAT DID YOU DO!!! You know what I did Flash.... But what you really wanna know is why.... Thawne screams... Why... Barry asks... I had every flash comic... Every action figure mint on card... Still do there worth a lot of money... Or they will be one day... Can't forget I'm from the future... I spent years recreating the accident that made you... So I could run back in time and meet you.... Made a suit of yellow... Because the flash's sidekicks his family wore yellow... You wanna know something funny?... Thawne asks.

Barry drops thawne to the ground and starts kicking him... NO I WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!

Its the same thing I swear... When I came back and met you... You know what I found out... I was destined to become you're greatest enemy.... A fight spanning centuries... It was a slap in the face....

So I decided I'd become you're enemy... I'd be the best enemy... I'd never stop... See Barry I was gonna kill you... But I thought why not just hurt... You and kill you later.... Thawne says...

Barry steps back and looks at Thawne whoses yellow suit is stained with blood.....

You killed her... Ruined my life just because you couldn't hang out with me... Barry says..

Pretty much thawne says smiling.... AGHHHGH Barry screams as he grabs Thawne's leg spins him around at super speed and throws him through a wall... He runs to the other side of the wall and punches Thawne he repeats himself like a tennis match.. Thawne tries to run... And Barry grabs his neck.... MY DAD DIED IN PRISON CAUSE OF YOU!!!! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!! Barry says gritting his teeth..... Not yet Thawne says.

Barry puts his hands on Thawne's head and is about to snap... Wah.... Barry pauses.... What is that he asks a second chance Flash Thawne says. As the noise keeps going... Its a baby crying... Barry walks over to the room and sees a child in a crib...