Harry chuckled, "no, no I was kidding. Of course you are big. You're a big boy, you're like 5'9!" He said in a baby voice. 

Louis glared at him, "I am 5'9 thank you very much."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," he smiled. Louis punched his arm but couldn't help his own smile from spreading across his face. 

"Mean"

"Aw, I'm sorry. Did I hurt baby's feelings?" He asked in a mocking voice.

"Ugh, I wouldn't have come if I knew you were going to be such a pain," he said and slid down the couch so he was half on the floor with his back on the seat.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him up and closer to him until he was pressed against his side. "Is baby sad?" He asked and stated petting Louis' hair rather harshly.

"Ow, what is wrong with you? I came here to watch a movie, not being bullied by your stupid ass," Louis said trying to keep a sraight face byt faling misrably when a smile split his face.

"Stop calling me that Lou or I'll-"

"What?"

"Stop interrupting me," he huffed and pulled Louis' arm again so he was laying with his head in Harry's lap. "Or I'll-"

"Shh, the movie has started Harry," he cut him off again. Harry groaned but didn't say anything as 'Arabian Nights' started playing. He absentmindedly played with Louis' hair and he made himself comfortable in Harry's lap. 

"Isn't he in the Hall of fame?" Harry asked.

"Who?"

"The Genie. What's his name? William Roberts?"

"It's Robin Williams, how do you not know this? He's really famous."

"I don't know? I don't keep track of every single celebrity out there," Harry defended.

"Right, right, cause you have so much more important stuff to do. You don't have time for fun."

"Celebrities aren't fun"

"You are a celebrity, are you saying you aren't fun?" Louis asked with a grin.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Of course I'm fun. That's not what I meant. I meant following celebrities."

"Yeah whatever, stop interrupting my masterpiece."

"Your masterpiece? I like how you talk about it like you had anything to do with the movie," he chuckled. Louis shot him a little playful glare but didn't say anything as he returned his attention back to the movie.

"So what did you think?" He asked, excited.

"I mean it was good but it wasn't that good."

Louis gasped, "what are you talking about? Did we watch the same movie?" 

"I mean there are better 'Disney' movies."

"Like what? Give me one example?" Louis said, quite offended.

"Like the little mermaid, or The Lion King."

"The little mermaid? Really? It's about a fish turning into a human," he said defensively.

"It's about a girl sacrificing her voice for love," Harry corrected.

"Love? That's not love. They had never even talked! What does that teach kids? Dump your family to chase after some dude you don't know shit about cause he's just soooo handsome," Louis said in a sarcastic tone.