17. You..

I have no idea what to write and this is really going to suck oml.
This is also rushed because is wanted to get this one out so I can start editing and stuff.

________

The sun shined through the curtains, making you wake up. Your eyes fluttered open and you realized how you two fell asleep.
(◠‿・)—☆(◠‿・)—☆

You were watching a scary movie, wasn't that scary, got bored and fell asleep. But, apparently.. he is a cuddler.

His huge arms are wrapped around your torso.

"Good morning munchkin, sleep well?"

"Yup, it's also good that you aren't using any other nicknames, in which you're like a nickname ruler."

"Why not king?"

"Why would you be your own jester?"

"Dang so we are on the clown stuff again?"

"Yeah."

Hisoka hummed and pushed you off.

He had a smirk after he heard the thud.

You gave him a glare and suddenly remembered something, "Right! I was going to train my nen.. Now I have no idea on how I'm going to do that," you said out loud with a whine.

"Well I have an idea.. You should come with me to this place called Heavens Arena. It is a place where-"

You cut him off, "I know what Heavens Arena is. But sure, I'll go, seems like a fun distraction anyway."

"Alrighty then, get your clothes on and let's get moving."

"Bro, no need to be hostile, you're going to turn into Milluki. Morely like when Killua stole chocolate from him."

"Then hurry up, I'll fix breakfast."

You sighed and said, "Fine," and got up to go to your room.

While you rummaged through your bag, you thought back to when he was holding you.

"Falling that fast, shame that I didn't learn my lesson. I think it would be different this time. I mean we got to know each other better and he seems good.."

"Just because he seems good doesn't mean he is.." You sighed and finally found an outfit that you actually liked.

You quickly got dressed and went out. "You look nice!"

"Thank you! And you look.. the same old same old." He gave you a look and you then said, "It's the truth! You wear the same outfit everyday! The only thing thats different are the colors."

"Wow didn't have to come for me like that. Speaking of, I feel like I'm forgetting something."

Minutes later, he gave you your food and you guys started to munch down.

______

You stood infront of the really tall building. "Wow."

"Don't get too excited. Some of the people here are so boring."

"You find basically everybody boring."

"That could be true. Anyway, let's go inside shall we?"

"Right. I'm here to fight and get extra cash!"

"Keep that goal in mind okay? Wouldn't want you to get side tracked."

You questioned why he wanted you to do that. But in the end, you agreed and you two walked inside.

You saw the place was packed with people. You started to scoot close to Hisoka when you saw quite a few of them staring at you. Noticing this, he guided you to the front desk.