The wait.

This is most definitely the shortest chapter I have done word count: 996. (Not edited)

"Ick, Illumi.. I thought I told you to get rid of that cologne!" You said half asleep.

Once you got into your senses, you realized what you said, rose up, and apologized profusely. Though, you got the feeling that he didn't care. Now Hisoka, the weirdo, is chuckling.

"What you you giggling about?" You said squinting your eyes at him.

"Nothing, nothing.." he said while holding his hands up in defense.

Though, you didn't believe him. Why? Because you can't believe a clown. Or you know a magician. They both do dirty tricks, schemes. You sighed and realized that Killua and Gon weren't there.

"Their time should've been up. Well it did take me a while to get down here so. Well, they might have to come next year." You mumbled, and Hisoka heard a bit of it by accident.

"Who are you taking about? Eh, little missy?"

"Nobody, you giant." You then thought, "A giant with a snatched waist that I'm totally jealous about."

You closed your eyes and sighed.

"18 hours passed since I got in here, and it still surprises me on how long I can sleep. I'm like a hibernating bear, rawr. " you thought once more.

But a loud booming voice rang around the room, in which it said "---- passed 16th." (Did I forget what he said? Yes. Am I too lazy to go look? Maybe. Is it even in there? Prolly not.)

"Great so there is about 17 more hours in this place." You got up and walked around the place, contemplating on whether or not if you should go back to sleep. If you could, that is.

"7 hours passed and still no sign of them," you thought while leaning on Hisoka unknowingly.

"What's worrying you dear?" He said with a seemingly worried face, "You look so... Tense."

"Oh, it's.. nothing, " you say while moving off of him.

"Awe, I was getting fond of the warmth you gave off..." He whined..

You rolled your eyes, though you don't notice Gittarakur glaring at Hisoka. He didn't like where this was going.

Few minutes pass and you start to get bored with of the silence everybody was sharing.

"Rawr," you say aloud and made claws with your hands while you looked at him.

(I may be running out of ideas here, but I'm trying. Writer's block really gets to me man.)

"You weirdo." He said looking you up and down.

"Says the clown." You repeat what he done. Which is, you looked him up and down.

You two get into a glaring war, staring at each other. You were waiting till he fails and looks away. But you couldn't just sit there and wait. So you kept your Nen hidden, and made him feel as though he was being touched on his shoulder. In reality, of course, he wasn't.

He looked and at that he lost. You had a smirk on your face when he turned his head back towards you.

"Hmph.." he hummed while crossing his arms.

"Can't handle the fact that I can win fair and square?"

"I can little missy."

~Nobodys p.o.v.~

Quite frankly, Gittarakur knew exactly what you had done.

Even if you didn't know it, you done it to him one to many times. It may have started to get old to him.

Another hour passed and you exclaimed, "Ugh, this so boring! I hate it!"

Gittarakur looked at you, tiks aligning his movements, "crazy lady," he thought.

"Don't you have something in that bag of yours? It's full of secrets." Hisoka said with his head tilted to the side.

"Wait... Yeah I'm an idiot," you said and then start to think, " I'm pretty sure that is why Kill called me an idiot."

You got out some board games and tried to pick one, but you couldn't. You played them all, so much that all of them are boring now.

"What do you want to play?"

"Hmm... How bout," he said with a finger on his chin, "clue. Get over here Gittarakur."

"Great choice, great choice."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

After you won, almost all of them, Hisoka decided to quit that great game.

"Don't be a sore loser Hisoka," you said smirking.

"I'm not being a sore loser, (Y/n)."

"Guess you can't argue with one, they always deny themselves. Any way it's been almost two hours."

Gittarakur looked at both of you guys while you two started arguing again. Throughout the whole game, you two got into arguments with each other. You guys are basically polar opposites.

"5 more hours in this damned place... More over in this place with you." You said and looked over at Hisoka.

"What about Gittarakur?! Why are you only ganging up on me?!"

"Because Gittarakur is okay, he doesn't annoy me like you do."

"I thought we got along on the air ship. Why now are you showing your true colors?" Hisoka snapped...

"I'm just very annoyed with people, I'm going back to sleep. In the mean time you two can go at it."

Knowing well enough eating will make you more tired, you got a bag of chips out.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

You wake up to people saying, "Looks like it's just the 19 of us. Since nobody else came down."

You looked around and you didn't see your new friends. "Of course," you thought, rolling your eyes.

You sighed and closed your eyes.

You heard a door open and Hisoka hummed.

"Kurapika number 404, 20th to pass. Killua number 99, 21st to pass. Gon number 405, 22nd to pass. Leorio number 403, 23rd to pass. Tonpa number 16, 24th to pass. Time elapsed 71 hours and 59 minutes."

"Yes! You guys done it! I knew you could do it! Well except for Tonpa."

"That's not what you said while we were in that darn room!"

"Oh shut it Killua!" You gripe back at the child, but you smiled while you said it.