25. A renewal.

Take two... (My phones screen is falling off lmao)

^ Later that day it completely fell off.. anyway— I wrote half of this on an old phone of mine and it didn't save. ;(

After a quick run with Hisoka, beads of sweat fall from your face and onto your shirt. You then lean over to try and catch your breath.

You smiled and thought, "This feels right.."

You straighten up and turn around to see Hisoka coming in behind you.

"You look excited~ What's that all about?" He questions and lifts his shirt to dab the little sweat he has on his face.

You raise up your eyebrow a little bit, "Oh, you can tell?" you giggle, "Just that I'm on the 200th floor is all!"

"You sure that's not the only thing you're happy about?"

"Well.. you know that white hair guy that was in the fight a few weeks ago?"

"Of course I know of him.. you won't stop talking about this guy~ if almost like... you like him more than me." Hisoka turns and pouts.

You giggle, "It's not like I liked you in that way~"

You could see that he glanced back at you.

You sighed and walked up towards him, "Have I been talking about this guy that much?"

"I mean," he smirked, "I've only heard about him, maybe.. a handful of times."

"Sorry about that~" you smiled and then you had an idea making you push back the white haired guy's conversation , "Hisoka, since I was in the hospital for about a month, why don't we add on one for the little bet we made?"

"It would make up for lost time~"

"So, is that a yes?"

"Sure~"

"You might just lose right now, I mean, you're looking pretty hot." You smirked and saw at least one woman giving him heart eyes.

"I highly doubt that." He matches your smirk, "You might just be in denial~"

You giggle, "alright, I think this is enough on fooling around. I think it's time to get to the uh- Nen training."

There is a small hesitation in his answer.

"We have been going at this for weeks, (Y/n), don't you think it's time for a break?"

"I don't think I need a break Hisoka, I'm finally getting stronger! I need this."

"Do you need or want this? Because I don't wanna see you run your perfect body into the ground.."

"I mean, if you didn't want come you could have just said so," you decided to ignore his whole sentence.

He sighed, "I will come to training with you, but I'm not helping you with it."

You turned without another word and made your way the old church in the woods.

Hisoka POV

"This might be the first time I actually her train by herself. Oh the things she could do~"

I bring my hand up to my mouth and my breath gets a bit shaky, "Just thinking about it.. really turns me on~"

I sigh excitedly from the pictures in my head and stop walking suddenly. I take my hand away from my mouth and run it through my hair.

The call from her lovely voice snapped me out of it, but it seems she went a little ways away before she noticed that I stopped, "Um.. Hisoka? Are you okay back there?"