10-Seeing him again

It was Tuesday, Ivanka didn't want to go to school because she was going to see Taehyung and Jiwon.

She was lying in her bed when Jungkook opened the door.

Jungkook: Come on Ivanka we need to go to school

He was already wearing an oversized dark gray shirt, black cargo pants and black boots, his hair was styled a bit messy.

Ivanka: I told you I don't want to.

Jungkook sighed at sat beside Ivanka's bed

Jungkook: Ivanka don't worry about him, as long as we don't bother them and avoid them we'll be fine, so come on

Ivanka: Fine, you're lucky I love you.

Jungkook: I love you too sleepyhead.

Ivanka, went to take a bath as Jungkook waited for her in the living room.

As she finished, she skimmed through her closet to find a comfortable outfit.

She didn't style her hair that much nor tied it up in a bun.

She went downstairs as she fix her bag. When she was ready, both of them left the house.

Time skip at school

Ivanka and Jungkook were both walking together, laughing and telling stories about themselves until two certain couple came to block their way.

Jiwon: Well well, if it isn't the future couple.

Jiwon appeared out of nowhere, while she was holding Taehyung's hand while fake smiling

Ivanka: Leave us alone, we're not bothering you both.

Taehyung: Us? So you're already dating each other

Taehyung said with an angry and cold tone.

Ivanka: So what if we date? Does it affect the whole world?

Ivanka said, having the same tone like Taehyung.

Jiwon: Ivanka is mad~

Jiwon mocked Ivanka, she went to Jiwon and slapped her face as hard as she could to leave a stinging red mark on her face. Jiwon groaned in pain as she glared at Ivanka deadly

Jiwon: How dare you!

Ivanka: No, how dare YOU to mock us eventhough we didn't do anything to you and your "tae-bae"

Ivanka then looks at Taehyung with disgust and anger plastered on her face.

Ivanka: And you, you're nothing but a betrayer. I trusted you and I protected you, and this is what you repay me? Well yes it makes sense because you're rich people that's basically how you treat me because of how poor I am right? Just get out of our way and mind your OWN business.