9-Jealousy and a big fight

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: I can't believe you Ivanka... We had an agreement to not keep secrets, especially when it's about relationships.

Ivanka: I- we're not dating Taehyung! he was just comforting me

Jiwon: Really? Comforting? That's your best excuse Ivanka? Well since both of you are jealous with me and Taehyung why don't you date!

Ivanka: Shut your mouth, plastic barbie

Taehyung lost his temper as he slapped Ivanka on her cheek, Jungkook looked surprised but also mad at Taehyung's sudden slap so he also lost his temper and punched Taehyung on the face. Taehyung tried to punch back but Ivanka stepped in and stopped him.

Jungkook: Hyung what the fuck!? Why would you slap Ivanka!? What the fuck has gotten into you!?

Taehyung: Stay the fuck out of this Jungkook, you always thought you're a part of this fucking group, you're just garbage.

Taehyung spat as he pushes Ivanka away from him, good thing Jungkook caught her. Jiwon could only smirk at the infront of her.

Taehyung: And YOU Ivanka don't speak to my girlfriend like that!! YOU'RE STILL MY BODYGUARD SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TALK TO ME OR MY GIRLFRIEND JUST LIKE THAT, I'LL TELL MOM AND DAD THAT YOU'VE BEEN A FOOL AND NOT DOING YOUR JOB RIGHT, YOU DO NOTHING BUT HATE. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULD LIVE AT THE STREETS, IF IT WASN'T FOR MY MOM AND DAD YOU'D BE STARVING! I KNOW THAT YOU FUCKING ACCEPTED THE JOB BECAUSE YOU JUST NEED MONEY!

Ivanka: Did I hear that right? I don't have rights? WELL GUESS WHAT, I'M A HUMAN, A HUMAN WITH HELLA FEELINGS, A HUMAN WHO NEEDS LOVE, A HUMAN WHO IS FREE, A HUMAN THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN AND BE WASTED LIKE A DUMP!! Even though I'm your bodyguard I still have many things in life that I want! But what? YOU JUST DO NOTHING BUT NAME CALL ME AND INSULT SINCE ME THE DAY YOU MET THIS PLASTIC BARBIE GIRL, YOU'VE BEEN RUDE AND COLD!! NOW YOU CALL ME THE BULLY?! I'M JUST DEFENDING MY RIGHTS AND THOUGHTS AS A HUMAN BUT YOU GET THE BEST OF ME. YOU FOUND A WAY TO LET ME DOWN SLOWLY LIKE IT WAS FUN PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS?!! How heartless can you be? If that's what you think about me then I will no longer be your bodyguard anymore, good bye Kim Taehyung!

Ivanka's voice cracked at the end because of how painful it is to say Taehyung's name after what he's done.

Her eyes was red her neck was red from screaming. She grab Jungkook by hand and went downstairs leaving Taehyung and Jiwon alone together.

Jungkook: Where are you going to stay Ivanka?

Ivanka: I'll think about that later, but now I will start packing

Jungkook: Can I come?

Ivanka: Sure

They both went to Taehyung's mansion and went inside. Jin and Namjoon got startled by Ivanka and Jungkook's sudden appearance.

Jin: Ivanka? Hey Ivanka! What's wrong?!

Jin rushed to Ivanka and held but her shoulders, he scanned her whole face as he saw how much of a mess she is, he immediately engulfed her in a hug as tears once again escaped her eyes.

Ivanka: I-I don't want to be Taehyung's bodyguard anymore o-oppa...it hurts..

Jin: What why? What did he do? Did h-

Ivanka pulled away and went upstairs ignoring Jin yelling questions, Jungkook followed and bowed to Jin looking at him with apologetic eyes.

Ivanka got her bag and pack all her clothes and things as Jungkook helps her. After a few minutes they finished packing and went downstairs, Jin and Namjoon look at Ivanka and Jungkook.

Jin: Ivanka don't leave please

Jin pleaded as he took her hands.

Ivanka: I'll text you later, okay?

Jin sighed but nodded still confused about what happened to her. As he just hugged Ivanka tightly Namjoon joined and Ivanka pulled away saying good bye to her friends.

Jungkook: How about you stay at my place?

Ivanka: Really?

Jungkook: Yeah, I'm all alone there so you could stay anytime

Ivanka: Thanks kook lead the way.

Ivanka said while Jungkook smiled and help her pack her things, as they both arrived at Jungkook's house, Ivanka couldn't help but be mesmerized by his house, it was a little big and modern

Ivanka: Nice house!

Jungkook: This was my Mom's house but she gave it to me

Ivanka: Very lucky!!

Jungkook: Yup!

Jungkook just gave her a little tour around the house and lead her to her room, which was the guess room.

Ivanka: Thanks kook!

Ivanka kissed Jungkook's cheek and smiled

Jungkook: Good night princess~

Ivanka closed the door and went to change into her pajamas.

In the morning

Ivanka woke up feeling fine, but also heavy inside, but being away from Jiwon and Taehyung made Ivanka a little bit more relieved!

Ivanka: I thank the heavens again for letting me stay away from those disgusting couple. It's just me and Jungkook that will spend time together

Someone knock at the door, as Ivanka went to the door and opened it. It was Jungkook smiling like a bunny

Jungkook: Good morning princess did you have a good sleep?

Ivanka: Yes I did!! It was so comfy and warm there

Jungkook: That's great! By the way, breakfast is ready! I cooked bibimbap and made dalgona coffee

Ivanka: My favorite! I'll be there in a sec!

Ivanka went outside the guess room and went to Jungkook's kitchen, she sat down beside Jungkook as they start eating.

They both enjoy playing video games, watching movies and eating P-A-S-T-A PASTA! AND THE P-I-Z-Z-A PIZZA WOW!!!
__

Jungkook: Do you wanna talk about yesterday?

Ivanka: I don't really know..but I gotta get it out my system, so sure.

Jungkook: It felt good when I punched him in the face

Jungkook smiled remembering the scene as Ivanka chuckled

Jungkook: I just hated the fact that he slapped you..

Ivanka: It was unexpected, I admit that hurt alot especially when he said those words. He's so heartless, I hate him...

Jungkook: I'm really sorry for what happened Ivanka, but atleast now you don't have to worry about them.

Jungkook held her hands and kissed hee forehead to make her better. Ivanka smiled and nodded

Ivanka: You're right, I need to focus on myself now...

A/N:
I'm sorry if I made this part Taehyung and Ivanka fight
😂KimIvankaEsandra