Last chapter

Living in a bb house without Sidharth was extremely difficult for naaz she had to face a lot of difficulties both mentally and emotionally . She would miss him every freaking second of her life inside this mad house . Paras and mahira didn't left any stone unturned to make her suffer every day they would search a baseless stupid reason for arguments and challenge her patience level . She tried her level best to entertain the audience with her charm , funny , adorable personality wining the hearts of the entire nation while deep down her poor heart would cry ever night craving for his love and warmth . At times , she would get hell frustrated with the game and politics breaking down like a babe who has lost all the hopes of staying strong . Those moments she would feel extremely lonely crying for his endearment .

Kushal has been like a brother who always stood beside her like a protective shield against those snakes as promised to sidharth . This kind of helped her surviving in this mad house while sidharth completely supported her like a true fan doing several trends asking his fans to vote for her wherever nominated . No matter how busy he is would always keep aside all his work and watch bb just to see his jaan on screen . A huge smile would form on his face looking at her happy and having fun . Sometimes he would lose all his cool witnessing her sobbing like a babe unable to see her pain and agony would call endemol yelling at them to take care of her or else he won't ever work with them . His family has whole heartedly accepted naaz as their daughter in law while sidharth has been in a constant contact with her family who have considered them as son in law too . At night , he would badly miss her presence due to which he would take out her shawl and cover it around his body feeling her presence which always helped him fall asleep .

Months passed like an years they were dying to meet each other this distance was killing them from inside for the world they were happy only their hearts knew the battle which kept playing against their concious minds which kept asking them to be patient just few more days to do for their togetherness . After their reunion both of them won't leave each other not even for a second only they know how hard it has been to stay apart .

Finally , the day has come it's grand finale of BB14 paras and mahira had already been nominated they came forward not on the basis of fans but the demand of creatives since they wanted to keep the drama and fights on which would help to gain maximum trp this is the reason those snakes were never thrown out of the house . The finalists are shehnaaz , kushal , arjun , jasmin , sargun . Jasmine and sargun got less votes followed by arjun so they got nominated . Now the two finalist were called on stage standing between salman khan who couldn't stop praising their bond and friendship .

Salman:- The winner of biggboss season 14 is none other than India ki shehnaaz kaur gill (handling the trophy)

Shehnaaz couldn't believe tears kept rolling down her beautiful brown orbs unable to differentiate is this is her dream or reality . Kushal pulled her into a hug congratulating for winning the show which snapped her back on earth followed by a very happy salman Khan who couldn't stop admiring her .

Sana:- Thank you soo much sir for always supporting me (cried)

Salman:- You don't need to thank me shehnaaz you deserve every bit of this success trust me I am so proud of you . No one has even played this game with so much of innocence and sharp brain . Your a package of entertainment this season will always belong to you . Best of luck for your future projects bahir jakar apne fan following dekhna people are going crazy behind you its time for you to shine like a star .

Everyone congratulated naaz her parents gave blessings gestured her to meet someone two ladies were standing with huge smiles couldn't stop admiring her it was none other than Rita ji and neetu di . Shehnaaz proceeded towards them took their blessings while they happily pulled her into a warm hug .