Chapter 4

All the contestants are gathered in the living area along with the seniors where biggboss welcomes warmly introduces them with a lot of respect used very kind and heart touching words for Sidharth that none of them could stop clapping especially naaz who felt proud to his crazy fan . Being seniors they are given some special responsibilities to look after certain areas such as kitchen and garden area by rashmi ... BB mall and spa area by hina ... Bedroom and washroom by Sidharth . No one can use or get in without their permission .

After the announcement everyone started meeting eachother without any formality cause they belong from the same television industry . Shehnaaz felt a bit nervous and anxious cause she knew none of them except sargun . When the entire industry banned her she was the only one who gave her the chance to work so she is gonna be forever grateful .

Sargun:- (hugged) Kaise hai babe ??

Sana:- Mast Ek dum Thori nervous hoon khair hai Kal tak theek hojana hai 😂

These two were busy talking when paras walked in along kushal and arjun started introducing themselves to naaz who met everyone happily expect paras didn't got positive vibes from him .

P:- Hi beautiful (smirked)

Sana:- Oye Tu wahi haina splits villa wala ladka ??

P:- Haan tune Mera show dekha huwa hai ?? (Excitedly)

Sana:- Abey nahi Yaar maine apne dostaun sai suna hai Kai Tu Ek number da khotta hai 😂😂😂 (laughing)

All of them howled into laughter while paras felt insulted he excused himself while others couldn't stop praising her attitude ... He was trying level best to flirt but naaz being sharp immediately pushed him away . This didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth who was pretending to talk with rithvik but his eyes and ears were focused on her . He felt delighted to see her not giving a fuck to that jerk whom he hated the most in this house .

K:-(clapping) Kya sahi wala zalil kiya tune usko Kasam sai Mazah agaya 😂

Sana:- Pata nahi apne aap ko samajhta Kya hai ?? Aya wada beautiful Isko lagta main flat hojayenge huhhh ghaada (mimicked him)

It was time to sleep surbhi , mahira and paras slept in the garden area cause they were rejected contestants while the others kept waiting for getting an entry inside the bedroom . Jasmin and sargun were asked to make cheese sandwiches while the boys did some of his work like Kushal to fill his sipper arrange his stuff ... Arjun to press his night suits ... Karan and rithvik to sing a song in which they miserably failed .

Ss :- Oye bandh karo dono mere Kano sai khoon nikal raha hai 😂 (yelled)

Kushal :- Arey Kyun aap toh Hamare Toofani senior hain !!

Arjun :- (chuckled) Bilkul aap ko hukum sar akhaun par 😆

Karan and rithvik :- Gulaabi ankhain .... Joh Teri dekhin .... Sharabi yeh dil hogaya ... Sambhalun ko mujh ko .... Oh mere yaarun ... Sambhalna mushkil hogaya (sang opening arms like aashiques 😂😂😂)

Ss:- (joined his hands) maaf karo bhaiyaun Tum logon ki girlfriend nahi hoon main Chalo sone ... Ab ladkiyaun ki baari !!

Jasmine and sargun came running with hot sandwiches full of cheese he took a bite relishing the taste totally loving every bit of it ... He is such a foodie instantly allowed the girls to sleep while naaz kept standing near the door folding her hands against the chest with a smile .

Ss :- Tujhe nahi impress karna mujhe ?? (Naughty smile)

Sana :- Kya mujhe Kuch karne ki zaroorat hai ??