Chapter 10

Shehnaaz gets ready in a beautiful black saree looking absolutely gorgeous busy applying makeup when Sidharth comes from back hugging her tightly making naaz giggle like a babe . He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck inhaling her most addictive scent which isn't less than a drug . His hands are literally wrapped around her milky waist driving her insane .

Ss:- (trailing wet kisses) Your so freaking hot and sexy meri jaan aaj saree pehan kar mujhe aur bhi zayada pagal kar rahi ho 😍🔥

Sana:- (blushed) Mujhe Yakeen nahi horaha hum date par jarahe hain ...

Ss:- (turned her around) It's reality babe trust me itna excited main pehle kabhi nahi huwa and the credit goes to you !!

Biggboss announces them to proceed towards the activity area which is beautifully decorated with red roses , scented candles and a lot of food . They felt extremely delighted to see the setting when suddenly he cupped her face and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss astonishing naaz ...

Sana:- Sidharth cameras hain (mumbled softly)

Ss:- Maine biggboss sai request ki hai not to show our date on national television also mujhe ghanta farak nahi parta agar duniya dekhe kyunke Tu Meri hai naaz ❤️ (Sucking her lower lip)

Sana:- Mujhe tujhse Kuch kehna hai (playing with her fingers)

Ss:- (went down on his knees) Since premiere night I have been attracted towards your beauty , pure heart and innocence . Pehle kabhi mujhe Kisi ladki nai itna comfortable feel nahi karwaya this is something really new and special Honestly , pehle nazar main pyaar hogaya jiski wajah sai I couldn't tolerate you kissing any other guy . I love you Shehnaaz Yahan sai nikalne Kai baad I want our parents to meet kyunke main decide karliya hai Tu hi woh ladki hai jiske saath main apne zindagi guzarna chahunga . The only question is do you love me ?? Will you marry me ??

Shehnaaz stood there astonished with eyes widely opened jaw dropped couldn't believe his words . She always wanted to marry him never thought dreams come true . Tears kept rolling down her beautiful brown orbs knowing this is all real he is truly confessing his feeling and proposing too . She went down on her knees nodded her head and without saying anything pulled him into a deep kiss which is full of love and passion . He started sucking , nibbling and licking her lowerlip while she did the same to his upper lip . Soon started devouring her mouth literally visiting every hidden corner of it . She is trying her level best to match his intensity but damn it's impossible cause he is a very dominant and aggressive kisser . Both of them reluctantly pulled away trying to catch their breath .

Sana:- I love you Sidharth (cried)

Ss:- (sucked her tears) Roh Kyun rahi hai meri jaan ?

Sana:- Mujhe Yakeen nahi horaha hai kai jisko main Itne waqt sai pyaar karti hoon Aaj woh finally mera hogaya hai . It's unbelievable bebu maine toh kabhi khawaab main bhi nahi socha tha kai aisa din ayega . Thank you so much apne dil ki baat rakhne Kai liye kyunke Kasam lage mujhse bardasht nahi horaha tha cause ek darr mujhe andar sai khaaye jaraha tha Kai next week jab Tu Yahan nahi hoga toh shayed bhool jayega Kai koi jhalli naaz tere pyaar main thi 😭❤️

Ss:- (chuckled) Ghaadi hai tu apne lagne par teri duniya chalti hai . Once I leave gonna miss you every single second , minute and hour of the day . Bahir rukh kar main tere liye Twitter par trend chalaunga . I am gonna support you endlessly and trust me babe ur the winner of this season .

Sana:- Hayeee sachi ? (Excitedly)

Ss:- (kissed her nose) Haan g mera babe 😘

Sidharth held her hand pulled the chair gesturing her to sit like a complete gentleman and took his seat too . She got up sat on his lap wrapping her little arms around his neck and kissing his heart several times . He totally engulfed her like a babe wanting to hide his jaan from the entire world .

Ss:- I love jaan mera pyaara bacha (kissing her head)

Sana:- love you more jaani (hiding her face inside his chest)

Sidharth filled the plate with all the dishes started feeding her with his hands while she kept talking , giggling about her life in Punjab . He would love to visit her house and enjoy every bit of her city .

Sana:- Hayee bebu shaadi Kai baad hum wahan jayenge you gonna love it 🤗

Ss:- Pakka tujhe tour guide bann kar ghoomana parega 😂

Sana:- Haan toh koi na mazah ayega (smiling)

Ss:- Kya khanna hai kheer ya Phir chocolate cake ? (Raise an eyebrow)

Sana:- Ofcourse chocolate Bebu (pecking his lips)

Shehnaaz took a bit of cake moaning relishing every bit of it unknowingly turning him on to another level . Already it's getting difficult to control his inner desires and his jaan is making it even more challenging .

Ss:- Stop moaning naaz (sternly)

Sana:- It's yummy can't help it (laughing)

Ss:- I am warning you babe don't test my patience !!

She took another bite moaning aloud due to which he immediately pulled her lips into a deep and harsh kiss devouring her mouth insanely while sensually rubbing his hands on her back . She fisted his hair trying to match his intensity damn he is loving the taste of chocolate . He so wants to rip apart this saree and thrust inside her womenhood right against this table . Unable to fulfil his inner desires bit her lowerlip hard making her wince in pain .

Sana:- Ahhhh Sidharth Itne zor sai bite kyun kiya ?? (Pouted)

Ss:- (huskily whispered) This is for driving me insane Aaj Kai baad I only want you to moan when we make love samajh main aya na .

Sana:- (blushed hard hid her face inside his chest) Hayee rabba kinna be sharam hai Tu gandi baatein kar raha hai 🙈❤️

Ss:- (chuckled) Your so adorable Meri jaan 😂❤️

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Guys only few chapters are left enjoy reading :)

Do vote

Do comment

Do follow