fourteen

"wow, mark is actually right! their milk tea here tastes so good!" war complimented the drink, his eyes glowing. he heard benz chuckle.

"and i thought you already changed. you're still the War that i've known who likes to try every café and restaurants that are newly opened ." benz says, reaching out to ruffle war's hair.

war didn't spare him a single attention, instead he focused more on drinking the milk tea until it's empty. letting out a small burp, he smiled at benz innocently. the taller laughs.

"oi, P'War. how come you're so cute when doing something naughty!" benz continues to let series of giggles as war stared at him before joining him laugh.

their happy moments were ruined by the familiar voice calling out War's name. he turned around, seeing mark and prom running towards their table. the two males stopped in front of them, trying to catch their breaths.

"oh. hi, Mark and Prom. what brings you here?" war asks with a smile. the duo sighs, finally able to breath properly.

but prom-instead of looking at War, his eyes landed directly at the attractive man with brace. benz sent him a charming grin.

subconsciously, prom winked at him. and the other gasped in surprise. once he realized his actions, he smiled apologetically.

"sorry, sorry." prom apologized as he takes a seat next to benz.

"aow, Phi. it's okay!"benz says, while mark and war stared at them, amused.

war cleared his throat loudly, catching the attention of his friends. "so prom, mark. this is benz, my best friend since fourteen. benz, this is prom and mark my friends who's younger than me in one year."

benz bowed at them politely.

"sawasdeekha, P'Prom and P'Mark, i'm benz. it's so nice to meet the both of you!" he grinned widely and prom can't help but to blush at the younger male's cuteness.

"you're very cute, Benz." he blurted out suddenly, unable to hold himself at this point. war's eyes widened.

"did you just-? what the fuck, Prom!"

-

oooh prombenz babyyy~ (͡°͜ʖ͡°)

[ e d i t e d ]