four

after their dinner, Yin invited them to go clubbing before proceeding to bid their goodbyes.

war didn’t actually want to go in the first place, but yin being yin, insisted him, so he doesn’t have any choice but to tag along against his will.

loud music banging inside, drunk people making out, smokes of cigarettes that almost filled his nose—and some strangers offering him to drink is what he fucking hated the most.

he was thinking that it’s only going to be just a simple birthday celebration, but then again, he was wrong. 

“bro, you sure you don’t want to drink?” mark asked him for the umpteenth time. he faced the younger and shook his head slowly.

“why not?” yin queried, eyebrows creased in utter confusion.

war sighed. “i don’t drink alcohol, guys. and yin, damn it. you know me since we're still kids, why the hell are you even asking.” he responded, frowning.

he heard Yin laughed. “alrighty then, Phi. if you say so.” and he stared to walk away, leaving War with Gun alone.

the brunet boy faced him. “hi, P’War.” he greeted, bowing slightly. war smiled.

“hi, Nong. if i’m not mistaken, you’re Yin’s cousin right?”

gun chuckled. “yes, Phi! i’m Gun. and by the way. . how old is P’Mark?” he asked, hiding his tinted cheeks.

war raised his eyebrows in amusement. “I think he’s also twenty?” he answered thoughtfully.

gun nodded. “so he's older than me in two years.” he mumbled, but War heard him.  the older smiled mischievously.

“do you like him?”

gun started fiddling with his fingers, biting his lower lip as he raised his head. “is h—he straight?”

“no.”

“i don’t know. maybe i do.” gun replied shyly, shrugging.

war hummed. “i bet you both will look good together.” he starts wriggling his eyebrows, laughing loudly when he saw how red Gun has become.

suddenly, Mark sat in front of them with a victorious grin. gun lowered his head, feeling shy all of the sudden.

“where have you been, Mark?” war asked, raising his eyebrows. the owner of the name smirked.

“i found a girl.” mark answered proudly, and Gun felt his heart being tore apart.

war immediately snap his head to gun, and then to mark again, with a questionable expression.

“i mean, i found a girl for yin! oii P’War, i'm not straight remember!” mark added. and this time, War was the one who felt a pang on his heart hearing the words.

he looked at where Yin was sitting, and mark was right. he’s now talking to a girl, and it seems like they are both interested in each other.

war sighed, looking away.

“now this feel even more painful.”

awee, sadlife.

[ e d i t e d ]