three

“Ploy?” yin’s face scrunched in obvious annoyance, raising an eyebrow as he stared at the girl in front of them. 

“what are you doing here, Ploy?” mr. Wong asked, authority lacing his voice. the aforementioned girl lifted the corner of her lips upwards.

“oh well. . . I just wanna greet my boyfriend a happy birthday.” she replied, smiling innocently at them. War grimace, while Mark was trying not to laugh.

“i’ve never considered you as the lover of our son.” mrs. Wong plainly retorted, folding her arms across her chest.

yin sighed as he got up from his seat, walking near towards Ploy’s direction. “i’m sorry, Ploy. but i can’t seem to recall the time that i invited you over?”

war almost vomited as soon as Ploy started pouting. Mark snickered.

“am i not allowed to come here without an invitation?” she did the famous puppy eyes. War started coughing. she fucking looked hilarious, he can only say that.

mark immediately handed the older a glass of water, which War gladly accepted.

“uh ms. Ploy, sorry to interrupt the cringe—i mean, cute show. but mr. Yin said that someone who wasn't invited is not allowed to come here.” he politely said, smiling at the girl. ploy rolled her eyes.

“so what? and who might you be?”

“I’m Wa—”

“he's my boyfriend.” Yin claimed, cutting in between War’s sentence. everyone inside the room gasped in genuine surprise, but Mark was the only one who clapped his hands with a loud laugh.

ploy’s eyes widened. “ew! since when did you started liking boys?” she asked, an obvious disgust painted across her face.

“i don’t see any problem with that, so just get out before i lose my patience. or you want me to drag you outside instead?” Yin answered coldly.

ploy huffed, rolling her eyes before stumping out of the room. yin sighed in relief as he turned around, only to find all of them gaping at him.

he frowned. “what?”

“wow dude, did you just said war is your boyfriend?” his cousin, gun, asked.

“nothing's wrong with that.” yin replied with a shrug, sitting back in front of War.

the boy simmered, “shit, this kid is giving me higher hopes.” he whispered quietly.

how u all doin'? (͡°͜ʖ͡°)

[ e d i t e d ]