ten

"p'war wait! i'm sorry okay?! i won't do it agaaain!" mark called out, running towards the older who stopped to turn around.

the younger stopped in front of war, catching his breath. "oi p'! you ran so fast!" he say, pouting. the older shake his head, smacking mark's head, earning a loud whine from the taller boy.

"awww p'war!"

"that's what you get for teasing me, you already knew that i was jealous but what did you do? you let me lose my appetite!" war scolded him, rolling his eyes as he folded his arms.

mark laughed sheepishly, "sorry phi.." he apologized, doing the famous puppy eyes that made him look like a duck instead of a cute puppy.

"eh, stop doing that mark siwat, you looked like a duck."

"no i don't!"

"oh yes you do!"

"i'm too handsome to be a duck!"

war didn't mind him anymore, they just continued to walk their way to the university since class is starting soon.

"you know what p'? earlier, i saw how yin look at you." the older turned his head to him, confused.

"what?"

"he looks at you like you're the most ugly in the world." and with that, mark ran as fast as he could before war can chase him.

"damn this kid, MARK SIWAT COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" he yelled, running to chase him.

i can imagine these two bickering hahahaha.

[ e d i t e d ]