Chapter 8

Harry POV

The carnival date went smoothly and we both left with our fingers interlaced, and smiles so big our cheeks hurt.

I have to say it was a success!

Even after when we went back to the house I kissed him on the cheek. It was the best date I have ever been on, which dose not mean a lot since I only had maybe three actually success dates.

Heading into work the next day with a smile on my face gives Zayn the motive that for some reason that we fucked.

"Zayn, Louis and I did not have sex! I barley know the guy"

"That dose not mean anything. You could of just had some fun, just a bit."

"I don't just want 'fun' I actually want a relationship, Zayn. I want someone who could be my partner for a long time."

He sighs "I guess"

"Now" I clap my hands " let's get down to business"

---

Picking up Gem and taking her for some ice cream since I promised if I was not there on time. We would go out for ice cream.

Standing in line, while Gem tells me all the things they did at Lou's.

"And then, then we went out side and chased the Ralph. You remember Ralph right their puppy?" She says while picking my leg.

"Of course I remember love."

"I still want a puppy" she says while looking up at me with those eyes.

Since Lou got a dog for Lux, Gem has been bugging for one. I'm thinking of getting one for her but I don't know. A dog would be a lot of work. It will shit around the house and pee.

"'Arry, we are next"

I blink and step forward.

"Hi, welcome to Green Arrow, what can I get for you?"

"I'll have two scoop of chocolate chip"

"Haz, I can't see"

I roll my eyes because she dose this all the time. I grab her by the waist and lift her up. She looks at all the ice cream and touches her chin.

"I want...rainbow"

"You got it" the lady behind the counter says.

Paying for the ice cream and grabbing the two cups. I hand one to Gem and we cross the street to get to the park. We sit at a bench and watch people go by while eating ice cream.

"How was your play date with Louis?"

"It was fun"

She nods. She scrunches her eyebrows like she is thinking of something.

"What is it bub?"

"Is Louis your boyfriend?"

I was taken by surprise at her question. Are we together? It's only been one date but we have been texting. He texts me when he is not practising and I text him when I'm not working.

"No, we are not together"

"Why?"

"Because, we don't know each other enough love"

"Do you like him?"

"Y-yes, I do"

Gem nods her head. She continues to eat her ice cream while I have already finished.

"Can we go on the swings?"

"I have been waiting for you to ask"

We throw out cups away and run towards the swings.

--

After putting Gem to bed my phone rings as I go through the bills. Grabbing it and looking at it, it says Louis. Taking a deep breath I answer.

"Hello"

"Hi" I hear him breath out.

"Hi"

"Um, so since our date went-you know well. I-I was thinking if you would like to come to one of my games?"

His game? I have not been to a footy match since high school.

"It's going to be one of my charity matches, in Yorkshire. If you don't want to that's fine you know."

"Yes, I would love to go."

"Cool"

"Yeah, cool" I laugh.

"Gemma can come also, if she wants to"

"That would be lovely, thanks"

"Yeah, I'll put your guys names on the list."

"Great, when is it?"

"This weekend at 7pm"

"We will be there"

"Great, can't wait to see you"

"Me too"

We continue to talk for awhile until I hear he has fallen asleep. I whisper good night and hang up. Plugging my phone in I lay on my bed.

Louis.

A footy match. What do we wear? Maybe a jersey? With his name on it? I don't know. I got to get Gem a little jersey also.

I have to ask Zayn to ask Niall, what number jersey number is Louis'? 

Love Off The Field? (Larry Stylinson)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara