Chapter 4

Harry POV

I drive into our drive way with Gem in the backseat sleeping. I turn around and see her clutching her cast on her wrist.

It turns out she broke it and needs the cast on for a couple of months.

God I was so worried when I got there. I expected the worst but I just over exaggerated.

Lou kept telling me she was sorry over and over. I told her it wasn't her fault. Which it was. A little bit.

I'm just glad it wasn't anything severe.

I step out and go around and open the back door. I unbuckle her and move her very carefully as I pick her up. I jip check the door to close it and walk up our pathway to the door.

I open the door with one hand and walk inside. I walk up the stairs to her room and walk in. I set her in her pink bed and put the covers over her. I turn around and click on her night light and kiss her forehead.

"Thank god you're okay" I whisper against her forehead.

I leave a crack and walk down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see the mess that they left. I sigh at the sight. Milk on the floor and batter with some other stuff that I don't even know.

I grab the broom and start sweeping up the stuff that look like flour.

After for an hour of cleaning I walk into the kitchen. I turn off the light and walk into the living room and pick up a little bit.

We don't have a made because it is usually just us two and we are not that messy. I pick up her toys and pillows off the floor.

I plop onto the couch and breathe out and my head lulls back. I sprawl out and relax just for a couple of minutes before I head up.

I feel the buzzing before the ring and I groan.

"Who is calling me?" I grumble

I look at the caller ID and see it is Zayn. I look at the clock and see it is 10pm. I thought it would have been later actually. I pick it up on the second ring.

"Hello" I say into the phone

"Haz"

"Yeah"

"What happened you just left and that's it and you didn't call"

"Sorry just walked in actually and was cleaning up the mess."

"Oh" is what he says before there is silence on the line.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah her wrist is broken"

"Ow"

"Yea but she was quite calm about it actually"

"Really?"

I hear talking in the background.

"Who are you with?"

"Just Niall and Louis"

"Oh"

"Yeah" he says "Do you want to hang out?"

"Zayn really?" I sigh

I love zany and all but sometimes he is blind. He thinks me being tired means lets go somewhere and when I'm not tired let's stay home.

"Well" he says drawling out the L

"What?"

"We are outside"

"Where?"

"Your house"

"My house" I say confused

"Yes now open the door"

I stand up and walk to the door and peek into the hole and see them piling out of the car. I sigh and open the door and motion them in.

I close the door when zany walks in.

"Take off your shoes" I mutter to them as I walk into the living room.

"What do you have on your shirt?" I hear a voice ask

I turn around and see Louis looking at my torso and I look down and see my black shirt fool with the food I was cleaning up in the kitchen.

"Oh I didn't even notice. Hold on I'm going to change" I turn around and look at zany and Niall.

"Do you want to change I think you guys left some clothes here"

Niall shakes his head but zany nods and follows me up the stairs to my room to change.

-----_---

I finish changing first and start walking down the stairs. I am wearing only a pair of sweats and a white shirt. I walk into the living room but before I do I hear Niall and Louis talking.

"He has a big house" I hear Louis say

"Hu" Niall says

"Harry he has a big house" Louis says again

"Oh yeah he does actually."

"Is it just him or..."

"Err no"

"So who does he live with?"

I hear Niall sigh

"Look Louis" Niall starts "Harry has a rough past and everything and it's not my place to say. But he lives with his little sister and that's it. He is broken and I know he puts on a brave face on for Gemma-"

"Gemma is Harry's sister?"

"Yeah. Anyway he doesn't like to talk about it so don't ask. He needs someone and he always says he doesn't but I know he does. So does Zayn and I know you need someone to an-"

"No I don't" I hear Louis say defensively.

"Yes you do Louis"

"No I don't. Maybe I just want to be alone"

"No one wants to be alone. Not you or Harry"

I choose that time to make my presence known.

"Hey Niall are you sure you don't want to change?"

"Yeah" he says as he turns and smiles.

I nod "Do you guys want anything to drink?" I say with a smile

"Water" Louis says

"Pop" Niall says

"Okay" I say with a smile as I turn around.

When I turn around my smile drops and I walk into the kitchen to get the drinks.

I close my eyes and think about what Niall said.

"He is broken and he needs someone"

Maybe it is true and I'm just fooling myself.

But would that person be Louis?

--------------------

sorry for the wait.

I have been busy.

I have a project due Monday and everything and it is a model and I don't know how I am going to do it.

just thinking about it makes me nervous. the scale for it is 1/8 that is tiny.

4 feet is the size of my thumb nail.

anyway. tell me what you think

thanks for reading.

Vote

fan

comment :)