chapter 5

Harry POV

So its 4am and were still up. I don't know why we are. Like fuck.

We are watching some movie and it's pretty retarded in my opinion. Louis is sitting next to me while Zayn and Niall are cuddling on the other side of the couch.

I see louis squirm a bit and I see him I inching towards me and I bite my lip.

But the little moment is ruined when a little voice is heard behind me.

"Harry?"

I turn around an see Gemma standing there rubbing her eyes with her good arm.

"Gem? What's wrong?" I say while I stand up and start walking towards her.

"My arm hurts" she mumbles as she sees everyone look at her. She steps closer to me trying to hide herself.

"Hey gem" I hear Zayn say

She looks at him and waves shyly.

"C'mon ill give you come Advil and we will go to bed okay?"

She nods.

"Can you sleep with me?"

She looks up at me with her big green eyes. How can I say no?

"Of course"

I grab some the children Advil and give her one. We walk into the living room and find them turning off the TV.

"Uh you guys could take the guest rooms or my room since ill be with gem"

"We'll take your room"Niall says "Lou will have the guest room"

I nod. I lean down and pick up gem and start walking towards the alarm.

"Okay no one open any doors or windows. The house is armed"

We walk up the stairs and I turn into gems room across the hall from mine. She climbs under the blankets and pats her bed next to her. I take off my shoes and pants. I stay in my boxers. She makes a face at my shirt and gets out of bed and runs out if the room.

"Gem where you going?"

"Hold on!" She calls back

All three of them watch her as she runs back in the room with one of my shirts she bought me for Christmas. Well Zayn helped her buy it but she picks it out. They customized it on some website and ordered it. I have like 10 different shirts she made.

It's a pink shirt with hearts and stars on it with pictures if the Disney princesses.

"Here" she says as she climbs back on the bed

I grab the shirt and I bottom mine. She lays down and waits for me. I slip on the shirt and I hear them laugh. I turn and glare at them.

"Go to bed you three" I say

"You look pretty harry" Niall says

"Shut up" I mumble

I look and even louis is smiling. I feel a flutter in my stomach. I climb into her bed and go under the covers. She leans toward me.

"Goodnight Nini, Zanny and person I don't know" she says towards the three boys at the door.

"Goodnight" they say

They nod towards me and Zayn shows louis to the guest room. They close the door since I'm in here and she cuddles towards me.

"Night hazzy"

"Night gem"

------------------

I wake up to a burning smell. I sit up fast and see gem is not next to me. I stagger up and rush out of the room. My legs are still a little wobbly from sleep.